+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everton and Ashley Williams

Re: Everton and Ashley Williams

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    What’s that got to do with James Collins turning his back on his country you melt?
    Melt

Give your girlfriend a kiss from me

Ashley Williams who qualifies for Wales through his Grandfather rather than thro birth like 50% of the Welsh squad has been a superb leader for Wales and Swansea.He led Wales to the Euro semi finals and Swansea to the Premiership. Dave Jones apparently choose Roger Johnson over Ashley when he was with Stockport County. I wonder if we would have 8 years in Premiership if Jones had chosen Ashley? They main problem for Wales if Giggs thinks Ashley is finished is who will replace him as captain and centre half?

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Melt

Give your girlfriend a kiss from me
    I thought you liked kissing men? Ginger men?

I thought you liked kissing men? Ginger men?
    He's got a hard on for James Collins.

Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Ashley Williams who qualifies for Wales through his Grandfather rather than thro birth like 50% of the Welsh squad has been a superb leader for Wales and Swansea.He led Wales to the Euro semi finals and Swansea to the Premiership. Dave Jones apparently choose Roger Johnson over Ashley when he was with Stockport County. I wonder if we would have 8 years in Premiership if Jones had chosen Ashley? They main problem for Wales if Giggs thinks Ashley is finished is who will replace him as captain and centre half?
    The 'main' problem with Williams is that he only played for Wales because he thought he didn't have a cat in hells chance of playing for England, so selfishly denied Welsh players caps for their country instead.

James Collins on the other hand is Welsh through and through, a warrior, a real Welshman, who doesn't suffer egomaniacs, adulterers, and phoneys, gladly.

The 'main' problem with Williams is that he only played for Wales because he thought he didn't have a cat in hells chance of playing for England, so selfishly denied Welsh players caps for their country instead.

James Collins on the other hand is Welsh through and through, a warrior, a real Welshman, who doesn't suffer egomaniacs, adulterers, and phoneys, gladly.
    Funny how you keep saying that bullshit about Collins yet it is undeniable that he turned is back on wales

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Funny how you keep saying that bullshit about Collins yet it is undeniable that he turned is back on wales
    Not you as well ? ....I thought it was just that dullard Hartley who was confused.

He turned his back on Coleman, NOT Wales, because Coleman is a complete arsehole, and couldn't manage a Sunday league team, as he is proving at the moment with Sunderland.

The ginger Pele is a patriotic Welshman, make NO mistake about that, ever, again.

Not you as well ? ....I thought it was just that dullard Hartley who was confused.

He turned his back on Coleman, NOT Wales, because Coleman is a complete arsehole, and couldn't manage a Sunday league team, as he is proving at the moment with Sunderland.

The ginger Pele is a patriotic Welshman, make NO mistake about that, ever, again.
    Turning your back on the manager is turning your back on the team.

You know that, but just enjoy the replies you somehow still get spouting your same.old shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Turning your back on the manager is turning your back on the team.

You know that, but just enjoy the replies you somehow still get spouting your same.old shit.
    No it isn't, but you know that already, no one is that stupid!

Same old shit?

Hmm, I think my message is finally getting through, just a few un patriotic Welshmen left who need to see the light.

Welshmen for Wales !

I used to think you was just on a wind up but you are seriously stupid if you think Collins hasn't turned his back on wales do you think all the players under could should've just said feck it I'm not playing under him or is it more important to put that jersey on

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I used to think you was just on a wind up but you are seriously stupid if you think Collins hasn't turned his back on wales do you think all the players under could should've just said feck it I'm not playing under him or is it more important to put that jersey on
    I think the difference is that Coleman was pathetic, and left Collins out of his squad, when Collins was our most experienced Premier league defender, and Wales highest scoring Premier league defender of all time. just to 'teach him a lesson' for exposing a few home truths about the perma tanned phoney, who had booted his wife and kids out of their family home, and shipped some bimbo in instead.

I would never had played for him again, Collins though is better than that and was persuaded back by the players, who all rate him as a man and a player. You only need to look at photos of the Welsh team on planes and in hotels, all the players sat with ginge, a true leader!

I genuinely pity any Welshman who is happy for an English reject to captain our National team, just because "he turns up".

Pathetic.

I think the difference is that Coleman was pathetic, and left Collins out of his squad, when Collins was our most experienced Premier league defender, and Wales highest scoring Premier league defender of all time. just to 'teach him a lesson' for exposing a few home truths about the perma tanned phoney, who had booted his wife and kids out of their family home, and shipped some bimbo in instead.

I would never had played for him again, Collins though is better than that and was persuaded back by the players, who all rate him as a man and a player. You only need to look at photos of the Welsh team on planes and in hotels, all the players sat with ginge, a true leader!
    perma tanned.I think you a little bit racist Chris is mixed race.

So he's a ginger grass then? As well as walking away from the national team.

What a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    perma tanned.I think you a little bit racist Chris is mixed race.
    Yeah, I'm racist as fcuk me!

So he's a ginger grass then? As well as walking away from the national team.

What a guy.

Who did he "grass" to ? It was common knowledge .....next!

It's the same thing. You should play for your country no matter who the manager is.

And Coleman has proven himself as a good manager. Sunderland are ****ed with no money and he has to play youngsters. He's got a few results lately and only four points off safety. Would be a hell of an achievement to keep them up, and if he doesn't I don't think you can blame him for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    It's the same thing. You should play for your country no matter who the manager is.

And Coleman has proven himself as a good manager. Sunderland are ****ed with no money and he has to play youngsters. He's got a few results lately and only four points off safety. Would be a hell of an achievement to keep them up, and if he doesn't I don't think you can blame him for it.
    Oh he will.

Oh he will.
    Damm right I will!

Bale, Ramsey, Allen and Davies made Coleman look good, but even then, he couldn't even qualify Wales from a group where we were the top seeds, we never even made the play offs!! The highest ranked team ( yes we were ranked above Italy believe it or not) not going to the finals.
    I bet Rep Ireland, N Ireland, and Scotland wish they had those players to pick from, they'd be in Russia this June, NQAT.

Who did he "grass" to ? It was common knowledge .....next!
    I just read your post, and as you are such an honest and charming guy I took it as gospel

"just to 'teach him a lesson' for exposing a few home truths about the perma tanned phoney"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

Coleman childishly left him out of the Welsh squad, how was he supposed to play?

Look at Colemans club managerial career, it's a joke.

I just read your post, and as you are such an honest and charming guy I took it as gospel

"just to 'teach him a lesson' for exposing a few home truths about the perma tanned phoney"
    What?

What?
    Exactly.

Exactly.
    You're hard work mate.

Try making a case for Coleman rather than just slag me off.

Good luck x

You're hard work mate.

Try making a case for Coleman rather than just slag me off.

Good luck x
    Oh, and while you're at it, try making a case for an Englishman, not good enough for England, playing for, and captaining Wales!