+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Everton and Ashley Williams

Re: Everton and Ashley Williams

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    You're hard work mate.

Try making a case for Coleman rather than just slag me off.

Good luck x
    I'm not sure what is so hard to follow on the chain of comments.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm not sure what is so hard to follow on the chain of comments.
    So nothing to back up your support of Williams and Coleman then?

Goodnight.

Goodnight.
    Do me a favour mate, stop quoting the tit that is dembe. I'm trying to avoid his banality. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Do me a favour mate, stop quoting the tit that is dembe. I'm trying to avoid his banality. Thanks!
    Sorry, but him and the other one (Hartley) are ridiculous.

I over them now.

So nothing to back up your support of Williams and Coleman then?

Goodnight.
    You asked how he grasses as it was public knowledge, I replied (first part jokingly) And second part quoting what you put in an earlier reply

"just to 'teach him a lesson' for exposing a few home truths about the perma tanned phoney"

This reads like you're saying Coleman didn't play him because he grasses him up..
    I didn't follow the story in the press.. hence my joking remark about taking what you posted as gospel.

You replied "what

I thought you were taking the piss as it wasn't a hard chain of comments to follow, so I replied exactly.

I'm not backing up either, I don't particularly like either of them really. But as they were involved with Wales I'll support any of them, the same as I'll support giggs.

Ignore the idiot BIS he's got me on ignore yet he's managed to directly quote me...

Damm right I will!

Bale, Ramsey, Allen and Davies made Coleman look good, but even then, he couldn't even qualify Wales from a group where we were the top seeds, we never even made the play offs!! The highest ranked team ( yes we were ranked above Italy believe it or not) not going to the finals.
    I bet Rep Ireland, N Ireland, and Scotland wish they had those players to pick from, they'd be in Russia this June, NQAT.
    It would appear from this that four players were mainly responsible for Wales reaching the heights of EURO 2016 for which Coleman deserves no credit but from the top seeding Wales earned from this he (and presumably Williams) deserve most of the blame for failing to capitalise. Be interesting to see how many others think that is a fair reflection but I am not one of them!