+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everton and Ashley Williams

Everton and Ashley Williams

They are bad aren't they.

Everton lost at Burnley after being 1 up and Williams got himself sent off for violent conduct (elbowing).

Re: Everton and Ashley Williams

This is the first time that Burnley have won a Premier League game after going behind under Sean Dyche (61 games - W1 D12 L48).

Makes Dave Jones's record look a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    This is the first time that Burnley have won a Premier League game after going behind under Sean Dyche (61 games - W1 D12 L48).

Makes Dave Jones's record look a lot better
    Was amazed when the commentator mentioned that stat. As for Williams his decline since Euro 2016 has been alarming. On current form he wouldn't come close to replacing Bamba, Mozza or Manga.

Seen BBC sport app and was waiting for you know who to post this

Trending at #1 on twitter again today.

He's not in decline, he's always been slow, terrible in the air, and awful at tackling.

He got away with it for years in a tippy tappy Swansea team, standing on the edge of the 18 yard box, protected by 3 decent midfielders, passing it back and forth his full backs and goalkeeper.

The game has changed, and defenders now need to actually defend, and this is what has shown up his shortcomings.

This, plus he's an absolute cock.

I'm off to read all of the 6000 tweets, have a good afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post

He's not in decline, he's always been slow, terrible in the air, and awful at tackling.

He got away with it for years in a tippy tappy Swansea team, standing on the edge of the 18 yard box, protected by 3 decent midfielders, passing it back and forth his full backs and goalkeeper.

The game has changed, and defenders now need to actually defend, and this is what has shown up his shortcomings.

The season he was linked to arsenal he was outstanding.

I know you’ve always been anti-Ashley so it’s why I’ve never taken your view seriously but post 2016 I completely agree he’s looked a different player altogether.

His best asset at Swansea was his leadership and he doesn’t even look to cement that at Everton - a sign of a man devoid of confidence

Showed more commitment to wales than a certain ginger bloke

Don't forget the tissues

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

I know you’ve always been anti-Ashley so it’s why I’ve never taken your view seriously but post 2016 I completely agree he’s looked a different player altogether.

His best asset at Swansea was his leadership and he doesn’t even look to cement that at Everton - a sign of a man devoid of confidence
    Outstanding? ....At what? Waving his arms around and blocking shots on the edge of the box?

He's never had pace, worse than useless in the air, and couldn't tackle a good dinner.

He got pimped around by his agent for 5 years desperate for a move, who even suggested Liverpool and Arsenal wanted him, when in truth only QPR, Fulham and Sunderland enquired.

God knows why Everton signed him, they obviously never did their homework, and are paying the price now.

The fact that he's shit is not my main problem with him, it's the fact that he selfishly robbed Welsh players of an opportunity to play for THEIR country, because he knew he'd never get to play for his own.

That, and he's not a very nice person either, ask the single mums in Town Hill and Hendy if you don't believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Showed more commitment to wales than a certain ginger bloke
    Williams would have shown more commitment to England.....if they ever wanted him that is.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Don't forget the tissues
    I take no 'pleasure' from it, it saddens me that he abused our national team, and selfishly denied Welsh players caps, and even worse, some Welshmen just couldn't give a fcuk.

I take no 'pleasure' from it,

That, and he's not a very nice person either, ask the single mums in Town Hill and Hendy if you don't believe me.
    I'm interested in finding out how you know so many single mothers in Townhill and Hendy

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Seems like Swansea sold him at the right time. The problem is, he is a mainstay in Wales' back line. On current form, I wouldn't even have him in the squad - and he seems to be getting rash with challenges as his form, speed, ability declines.

I take no 'pleasure' from it, it saddens me that he abused our national team, and selfishly denied Welsh players caps, and even worse, some Welshmen just couldn't give a fcuk.
    Lucky we had him when your mate Ginge turned his back on his country

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Lucky we had him when your mate Ginge turned his back on his country
    I'll put you in the "couldn't give a fcuk" team.

Ginge turned his back on Coleman remember? I'd have done the same.

Collins is a warrior, a leader, and a mans man, Williams isn't fit to lace his boots, more premier league appearances (despite injuries) and twice as many goals.

Oh....and he's Welsh.

I'll put you in the "couldn't give a fcuk" team.

Ginge turned his back on Coleman remember? I'd have done the same.

Collins is a warrior, a leader, and a mans man, Williams isn't fit to lace his boots, more premier league appearances (despite injuries) and twice as many goals.

Oh....and he's Welsh.
    In birth certificate only. Turned his back on his country and that’s a FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'm interested in finding out how you know so many single mothers in Townhill and Hendy
    I have a pint in Fairfield social club now and again, you learn a lot in there.

In birth certificate only. Turned his back on his country and that’s a FACT.
    You got it wrong (again), it was Coleman he fcked off, not HIS country

I have a pint in Fairfield social club now and again, you learn a lot in there.
    Its not called the Fairfield club.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Its not called the Fairfield club.
    It was the last time I was in there. Or is it Fairview? It's on the estate.

It was the last time I was in there. Or is it Fairview? It's on the estate.
    West End Social Club,who do you know that drinks there ?

You got it wrong (again), it was Coleman he fcked off, not HIS country
    Yeah you keep telling yourself that.

Yeah you keep telling yourself that.
    You're killing me !

OK, I'm happy to have an English reject captain my country. Happy now?

You're killing me !

OK, I'm happy to have an English reject captain my country. Happy now?
    What’s that got to do with James Collins turning his back on his country you melt?