+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham and villa

Fulham and villa

Looks like we need these 2 to have a wobble, Fulham on a great run but if we can win our game in hand still a 8 point gap, all being said we need to win our next 2 home games and hope these pair have a wobble

Re: Fulham and villa

Next two games

Wolves:
    Leeds A
    Villa A

Cardiff:
    Barnsley H
    Birmingham H

Villa:
    Sunderland A
    Wolves H

Fulham:
    Sheff Utd H
    Preston A

Derby:
    QPR A
    Forest A

Bristol C:
    Preston A
    Burton A

On paper we have the easier two games (based on teams league positions).

I can’t see Fulham beating Preston away, wolves 2 games look tricky, we have to win our next 2

It would be ideal if wolves get beat by Leeds then beat villa away, as we have wolves at home think we can beat them

Quote Originally Posted by gronovic View Post
    I can’t see Fulham beating Preston away, wolves 2 games look tricky, we have to win our next 2
    They've just won at Derby, destroyed Wolves last weekend (I watched entire game and they played them off the park) and Villa and you can't see them losing at Preston. Interesting, I beg to differ.

Bloody hell if we do win those two the dream will be on .

I reckon it’s still between us and villa, derby are falling away now. Fulham won’t keep on winning, they’ve had a great run but it will end. If not, they deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I reckon it’s still between us and villa, derby are falling away now. Fulham won’t keep on winning, they’ve had a great run but it will end. If not, they deserve it.
    I think auto is between the current top 4 based on what I've seen so far - but we've got some real tough games coming up in the last 10 matches. It's what we watch football for - the uncertainty and hope!

Preston ain’t no pushover at their place, got a decent record, yes Fulham can beat them but I can’t see why this won’t finish a draw either, barring we win our next 2 and the win 1 draw 1 10 points is a decent gap with what will be 10 games for us left and 9 the for them 👍

Out of all the contenders the Wurzels have the easiest run in apart from 2 tricky games

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Out of all the contenders the Wurzels have the easiest run in apart from 2 tricky games
    That would be true if they were a contender but they are not

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    They've just won at Derby, destroyed Wolves last weekend (I watched entire game and they played them off the park) and Villa and you can't see them losing at Preston. Interesting, I beg to differ.
    Great runs of form don't last forever. If we average 2 points a game until the end of the season, they need 10 wins from 11. They need 0.72 points a game more than us. For them to overtake us would mean either we've blown it, or they've managed one of THE greatest run-ins in this division's history.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    This, 100%