+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Netflix suggestions please?

Re: Netflix suggestions please?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    As JRH says BCS is slower paced but I really like it. You get to see some of the Breaking Bad characters too.
    I like the pre BB story it tells although it is a little odd as it’s set in a time period before B.B. but the actors are years older

I watched 2 episodes of Save Me last night. Unfortunately after being in the pub from 12:30 and cracking open some wine when I got in I cant remember much of it. Have to watch them again.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Fook sake.

I do miss Atlantic..

Billions, Ray Donovan etc.
    Get yourself a NOW Tv stick or box. Cheep as chips. No subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I watched 2 episodes of Save Me last night. Unfortunately after being in the pub from 12:30 and cracking open some wine when I got in I cant remember much of it. Have to watch them again.
    I can relate to that

Had to do it with Shetland yesterday’s cos I’d been drinking on Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    You have good taste. Take a look at some of the stuff I have recommended.
    I definitely will

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Jamie ran out of Kleenex
    hat trick of free kicks league done and dusted on to the champions league could well do the treble again

A good series to watch that seems to have gone under the radar is animal kingdom series 3 should be out in the next couple of months

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    A good series to watch that seems to have gone under the radar is animal kingdom series 3 should be out in the next couple of months
    What's this about? I'm sure a mate has mentioned this

I watched Derren Brown the push the other night, was quite interesting, if you like that sort of thing. I also liked the reggie Yates extreme world docs, similar subjects to a Louis Theroux doc but different style. I think he's great.

Also watched an Irish film called cardboard gangsters which I really enjoyed.

Also the usuals if you havent seen them..breaking bad, better call Saul, narcos.

Totally agree about Gomorrah being the best. It's outstanding. I haven't got round to the third series yet, think I'm gonna have to start them all over again. This is not on Netflix though. Only sopranos beats this imo

I enjoyed Stranger Things weirdly. Well worth a watch.

Yeah I loved stranger things. Haven't seen the second series yet though. I'm slacking! Too much to watch and I'm always on the PS4 in my spare time these days!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I watched Derren Brown the push the other night, was quite interesting, if you like that sort of thing. I also liked the reggie Yates extreme world docs, similar subjects to a Louis Theroux doc but different style. I think he's great.

Also watched an Irish film called cardboard gangsters which I really enjoyed.

Also the usuals if you havent seen them..breaking bad, better call Saul, narcos.

Totally agree about Gomorrah being the best. It's outstanding. I haven't got round to the third series yet, think I'm gonna have to start them all over again. This is not on Netflix though. Only sopranos beats this imo
    I've skipped past that derren brown thing a few times now will have to give it a go.
    I watched the first 2 of the Reggie Yates thing as well I though that was really good in fact.
    Watched series 1 Gomorrah as well..

I put that cardboard gangsters on a few hours ago and I couldn't understand a word kept having to look at the subtitles so I gave up

Yeah I loved stranger things. Haven't seen the second series yet though. I'm slacking! Too much to watch and I'm always on the PS4 in my spare time these days!
    Wasn’t keen on the first series. The second series is better. The kids in it are less annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    I enjoyed Stranger Things weirdly. Well worth a watch.
    Watched the 2 series in 2 days when I was ill one weekend. The wait for the new series is what does me.

Suits is in the middle of a mid season break..tbats another thing about these American shows that ****s me off

Ive gone tge opposite way now and watch too much on Netflix.. my online has run out and I've not renewed it for a while got bored of fifa too quickly.

On recommendation I watched the entire series of Derry Girls last Sunday. Worth a look if you like stuff like the Inbetweeners.

Ive gone tge opposite way now and watch too much on Netflix.. my online has run out and I've not renewed it for a while got bored of fifa too quickly.
    It's cos you're playing Fifa! Pro evo is in another league gameplay wise, and I've got the USB so got all the kits. Can't get off cod either!

The subtitles on cardboard gangsters keeps giving the wrong words. I found it easy to follow as it went on, I remember thinking the same at the start as well, it's a really strong accent. Defo worth sticking with though.

It's cos you're playing Fifa! Pro evo is in another league gameplay wise, and I've got the USB so got all the kits. Can't get off cod either!

The subtitles on cardboard gangsters keeps giving the wrong words. I found it easy to follow as it went on, I remember thinking the same at the start as well, it's a really strong accent. Defo worth sticking with though.
    I like the ultimate team part of fifa, and ive read that mode is quite shit of pro evo, fifa could bring out a pile of shit and people would still buy it, hence it not getting any better.

What's this about? I'm sure a mate has mentioned this
    Animal kingdom,It’s on amazon isn’t it?
    Ozark was good

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It’s on amazon isn’t it?
    Ozark was good
    Been toying with the idea of getting Amazon is it any good?

Ozark was class, watched that in 2 nights at my old job.

Been toying with the idea of getting Amazon is it any good?

Ozark was class, watched that in 2 nights at my old job.
    It’s only £7 or £8 a month I think, prob worth dipping in for a while until you’ve caned everything.

Sneaky Pete was ok too

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Sneaky Pete was ok too
    I watched the first 2 of them I think..it didn't really grip me.. but at the time I was juggling a few shows so may be worth a revisit.

I watched the first 2 of them I think..it didn't really grip me.. but at the time I was juggling a few shows so may be worth a revisit.
    It’s not ozark or breaking bad level, but it does get better. Series 2 is starting soon.
    Series callled Quarry was also worth a watch, I downloaded it, but it might be on one of them. Don’t seem to be much out there at mo....

Seven seconds is also worthy of a look.

First series was pretty good.