+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Neil Warnock ever done to Russell Kempson?

Whats Neil done to this fella

Theres no getting away from the author's hatred of our Neil,perhaps he's been on the end of a Warnock tounge lashing.A complete moron anyway.

https://www.inyourarea.co.uk/news/as...-warnock-deal/

Re: Whats Neil done to this fella

What a sh!t article!

I can see Choo now. Sorry Neil but we aint offering you a new deal. Look whats happened to Reading under Stam.

Stupid Reading tw@t.

Russel Kempson take a bow son. You are the Roger Mellie of sports writing.

What's Neil Warnock ever done to Russell Kempson?

Russell Kempson used to write for national newspapers I believe and he now writes for getreading.co.uk, I think it's fair to say he doesn't like Neil Warnock;-

https://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/s...e-ban-14036944

https://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/s...d-way-14005273

https://www.inyourarea.co.uk/news/wh...nchester-city/

Re: What's Neil Warnock ever done to Russell Kempson?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Russell Kempson used to write for national newspapers I believe and he now writes for getreading.co.uk, I think it's fair to say he doesn't like Neil Warnock;-

https://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/s...e-ban-14036944

https://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/s...d-way-14005273

https://www.inyourarea.co.uk/news/wh...nchester-city/
    Feck me hed give BIS a run for his money in the stalker stakes.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Theres no getting away from the author's hatred of our Neil,perhaps he's been on the end of a Warnock tounge lashing.A complete moron anyway.

That is an odd piece. It's mostly about ifs and buts.

The main if was, if Cardiff don't go up. Now, the fact is that if Cardiff don't go up, then next season will be their first without parachute payments. The onus is then on Vincent Tan to at least hold onto the best players. That will be out of Warnock's hands, although Warnock will be aiming to get a replacement out of any sale.

Reading are hardly the only side who, in expecting a play off place, have ended up with something far less. Sheffield Wednesday are another such club and, if the manager IS to take all the blame, then isn't it odd how Carvalhal has turned Swansea around? Surely, if he's such a crap manager, then Swansea would be taking the second relegation spot with West Brom about now?

Another thing, Stam comes with very little managerial experience. What is Stam? Like him or loathe him, you know what Warnock is. You wouldn't be making a stupid bet if you put money on Cardiff to finish in the top 6 of the Championship next season (if they don't go up) even with the loss of parachute money and all the problems that may bring.

I left the article wondering what point the author was trying to make.

The only valid point he makes is Warnock's referee bashing. He hides under the cloak of being a "qualified referee", but ignores the fact he is heavily biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Deary me, I've just posted and commented on the article - not sure what this stalker malarkey is all about. I don't think you've ever posted anything I've felt necessary to reply to (apart from the personal jibes), so I'd be amused if you're claiming I am stalking you. The only other possibility is that I may be stalking a football club that I used to support, and who I intend to support once there's been a change of owner.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I see you've lost a few of the people you used to argue with, and are looking for new avenues of fun. As a result, you're now on ignore with dembe and the other people not worth my time. Tara love.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I see you've lost a few of the people you used to argue with, and are looking for new avenues of fun. As a result, you're now on ignore with dembe and the other people not worth my time. Tara love.
    Make sure you put me on ignore on all of your accounts stalker

I've never seen the "Colin W" jibe in print before.

What a bitter, twisted individual RK must be.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I've never seen the "Colin W" jibe in print before.

What a bitter, twisted individual RK must be.
    Haven't you - you should have been on this board from 2000-2016

You put me on ignore because you couldn't debate me.

You've actually directly quoted me since as well, strange for someone on ignore.

Kempson doesn’t like Warnock. Reading fans don’t like Warnock. There is history between Warnock and our club. First when he was at Sheffield United and Gillespie got sent off seconds after coming on the pitch. It led to a tussle on the touchline involving Warnock and Wally Downes.
    However for many of us it was when he was Leeds manager. Dirty Leeds. One match in particular where Leeds players seemed to deliberately set out to maim Jem Karacan. They had one sent off. It should have been two or three.

Warnock is no angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Kempson doesn’t like Warnock. Reading fans don’t like Warnock. There is history between Warnock and our club. First when he was at Sheffield United and Gillespie got sent off seconds after coming on the pitch. It led to a tussle on the touchline involving Warnock and Wally Downes.
    However for many of us it was when he was Leeds manager. Dirty Leeds. One match in particular where Leeds players seemed to deliberately set out to maim Jem Karacan. They had one sent off. It should have been two or three.

Warnock is no angel.
    Neither is Wally Downes. The 2 really dont like each other.

Anyone would think NW was the only manager that criticised referees!

Neither is Wally Downes. The 2 really dont like each other.
    No they don’t. The Warnock dislike precedes his management of Cardiff City. I’m pleased he is doing well for you but I will always remember that Leeds game. What went on that day was disgraceful.

Haven't you - you should have been on this board from 2000-2016
    I think the word "print" was the key here....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I think the word "print" was the key here....
    "print"? This is on a website that collates stories from Social Media and Blogs, it makes the South Wales Echo look like a journalist convention.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post

Warnock is no angel.
    I think that's a fair comment - I can recall a number of occasions where I thought NW had overstepped the mark. I'm pretty certain however that I've not seen that sort of behaviour from any Cardiff players since he's been here, indeed he sent Bogle away seemingly for getting sent off against Bristol... I may be wearing Blue tinted glasses though...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think that's a fair comment - I can recall a number of occasions where I thought NW had overstepped the mark. I'm pretty certain however that I've not seen that sort of behaviour from any Cardiff players since he's been here, indeed he sent Bogle away seemingly for getting sent off against Bristol... I may be wearing Blue tinted glasses though...

Yep agreed. No issues at all at Cardiff.

That is an odd piece. It's mostly about ifs and buts.

The main if was, if Cardiff don't go up. Now, the fact is that if Cardiff don't go up, then next season will be their first without parachute payments. The onus is then on Vincent Tan to at least hold onto the best players. That will be out of Warnock's hands, although Warnock will be aiming to get a replacement out of any sale.

Reading are hardly the only side who, in expecting a play off place, have ended up with something far less. Sheffield Wednesday are another such club and, if the manager IS to take all the blame, then isn't it odd how Carvalhal has turned Swansea around? Surely, if he's such a crap manager, then Swansea would be taking the second relegation spot with West Brom about now?

Another thing, Stam comes with very little managerial experience. What is Stam? Like him or loathe him, you know what Warnock is. You wouldn't be making a stupid bet if you put money on Cardiff to finish in the top 6 of the Championship next season (if they don't go up) even with the loss of parachute money and all the problems that may bring.

I left the article wondering what point the author was trying to make.

The only valid point he makes is Warnock's referee bashing. He hides under the cloak of being a "qualified referee", but ignores the fact he is heavily biased.
    He's not as heavily biased as you.

I've just had a look at the fair play table, and it makes quite interesting reading. If you look at League games only, there are only 3 teams in The Championship with better disciplinary records than Cardiff City - Brentford, Burton and Villa. Our lovely neighbours over the channel have had three players sent off during league games compared to our one.

Is he actually for real, saying if we fail to get promoted it could be a one off fluke, does he know how many teams nw has got promoted 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Anyone would think NW was the only manager that criticised referees!
    My thought exactly, its one of the best tried and tested detraction methods know to Mgr's just listen to the Pepe /Wenger /Jose , followed by the pitch , parking the bus, lack of beefy hot drinks