+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So where's the injury update this morning...?

So where's the injury update this morning...?

Are Morrison and Ralls fit for tomorrow?

And all the others....no news...it's a conspiracy!

Re: So where's the injury update this morning...?

Morrison and Patterson touch and go for tomorrow

No mention of Ralls which makes me think if he is injured it's a small one and they're trying to keep it quiet. If it was 6 weeks then I'd imagine he'd have just announced that was the case. Fingers crossed anyway

https://twitter.com/CardiffCityLive/...0%7Ctwterm%5E3

No mention of Ralls
    morison/Paterson late tests
    Pelts/Traore fit for Sat

Wales Online:
    Warnock: "With all the snow it's obviously been a little horrendous," he said. "It's thrown us out but it's thrown everyone out. We've been back on the grass on the training ground today. We trained in the dome yesterday because it wasn't really fit enough.

"I think it affects everyone at this time of year."

"I don't think it's done us any harm. I think when you look at the work people like Junior Hoilett have done over the last six months, I think the lads were almost glad of a rest really.

"Paterson was struggling with an injury too and it gave us a few extra days. He's got a chance [to face Barnsley] and we'll have a fitness test tomorrow."

The Scot is not the only one edging closer to a return, with Warnock revealing that a clutch of first team players are also on the cusp of getting themselves back into the first team picture, including midfield enforcer Aron Gunnarsson, who has made his long-awaited return to full training.

"We've got one or two knocks but nothing new really," he added.

"Morrison, we're going to leave until last minute but he is training at the minute and Gunnarsson has been training too which is good news. He's back out on the grass and that's great for us.

"Peltier and Traore should be back for the weekend but Tuesday will be too soon for them as I think they need training and Jamie Ward will play in the under-23s on Thursday to make sure he has a good hour.

Gunnar back in full training. Could still play a part.

The club is best not saying anything so teams cannot plan line ups or tactics ,knowing or without or injured

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Wales Online:
    Warnock: "With all the snow it's obviously been a little horrendous," he said. "It's thrown us out but it's thrown everyone out. We've been back on the grass on the training ground today. We trained in the dome yesterday because it wasn't really fit enough.

"I think it affects everyone at this time of year."

"I don't think it's done us any harm. I think when you look at the work people like Junior Hoilett have done over the last six months, I think the lads were almost glad of a rest really.

"Paterson was struggling with an injury too and it gave us a few extra days. He's got a chance [to face Barnsley] and we'll have a fitness test tomorrow."

The Scot is not the only one edging closer to a return, with Warnock revealing that a clutch of first team players are also on the cusp of getting themselves back into the first team picture, including midfield enforcer Aron Gunnarsson, who has made his long-awaited return to full training.

"We've got one or two knocks but nothing new really," he added.

"Morrison, we're going to leave until last minute but he is training at the minute and Gunnarsson has been training too which is good news. He's back out on the grass and that's great for us.

"Peltier and Traore should be back for the weekend but Tuesday will be too soon for them as I think they need training and Jamie Ward will play in the under-23s on Thursday to make sure he has a good hour.
    If he's saying that there's no major new injuries then Ralls either only has a minor knock or Warnock is intentionally trying to deceive someone.

Good news is we should have some fresh legs for Birmingham and Brentford games.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Gunnar back in full training. Could still play a part.
    Just in time for the international break?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    If he's saying that there's no major new injuries then Ralls either only has a minor knock or Warnock is intentionally trying to deceive someone.
    Or Ralls isn't injured.