Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
I have never, ever known a season so blighted by injuries. It’s crazy. But the lads keep doing it. If we go up this season it will be a hell of an achievement. If we go up automatically Warnock and this team would be legends.
I agree, amazing work by Warnock,the coaches and the players !
There are at least 5 players you could argue would be in the starting eleven , Richards, Morrison,Ralls,Gunnarsson,Medine then you have Peltier, Traore,DWard and J.Ward !
Yet somehow, we are matching the Villa and Fulham results and despite the fact that our major January signing has been injured twice whilst theirs seem to be hitting the net regularly ....Grabban is particularly annoying seeing as we seemed to spend almost the whole of the transfer window allegedly favourites to sign him ..grrr
I hope that Paterson isn’t injured too badly nor Zohore who seemed to be stretching his groin late on ....

Tonight I am hoping Leeds can turn over Wolves giving us the opportunity to potentially draw level on points on Saturday by beating Birmingham with them having to face Villa at 5.30 and Fulham at PNE!