+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That Swansea kid for them tonight / Great 3 points

That Swansea kid for them tonight / Great 3 points

He must be from Swansea? He certainly looked the part! What a freak

Great 3 points after losing the heart if our midfield after an hour, we were cruising until then.

Hopefully we'll get them back for Saturday.

Re: That Swansea kid for them tonight / Great 3 points

Think hes Scottish.

I have never, ever known a season so blighted by injuries. It’s crazy. But the lads keep doing it. If we go up this season it will be a hell of an achievement. If we go up automatically Warnock and this team would be legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Think hes Scottish.
    McBurnie is a bit of a giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    McBurnie is a bit of a giveaway
    Think he`s on loan they have n`t given him away.

Does he roll his socks down, just to frighten defenders with his lily white chicken legs?

Runs like he's got a broom up his arse.

Not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I have never, ever known a season so blighted by injuries. It’s crazy. But the lads keep doing it. If we go up this season it will be a hell of an achievement. If we go up automatically Warnock and this team would be legends.
    I agree, amazing work by Warnock,the coaches and the players !
    There are at least 5 players you could argue would be in the starting eleven , Richards, Morrison,Ralls,Gunnarsson,Medine then you have Peltier, Traore,DWard and J.Ward !
    Yet somehow, we are matching the Villa and Fulham results and despite the fact that our major January signing has been injured twice whilst theirs seem to be hitting the net regularly ....Grabban is particularly annoying seeing as we seemed to spend almost the whole of the transfer window allegedly favourites to sign him ..grrr
    I hope that Paterson isn’t injured too badly nor Zohore who seemed to be stretching his groin late on ....

Tonight I am hoping Leeds can turn over Wolves giving us the opportunity to potentially draw level on points on Saturday by beating Birmingham with them having to face Villa at 5.30 and Fulham at PNE!

It will be a strange experience cheering on Leeds!

They wouldn’t dous a favour, would they?

Well, we did great job of insulting him ,winding him up to do a bit extra against us ,he was quiet as a mouse until we kicked off with " you Jack bathplug" stupid bloody chant, pity we can't put the same vigour into songs about our own players

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    It will be a strange experience cheering on Leeds!

They wouldn’t dous a favour, would they?
    Strange indeed.
    But I don't think they are good enough to do us a favour.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Strange indeed.
    But I don't think they are good enough to do us a favour.
    They aren't but Wolves are certainly having a wobble.

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    I agree, amazing work by Warnock,the coaches and the players !
    There are at least 5 players you could argue would be in the starting eleven , Richards, Morrison,Ralls,Gunnarsson,Medine then you have Peltier, Traore,DWard and J.Ward !
    Yet somehow, we are matching the Villa and Fulham results and despite the fact that our major January signing has been injured twice whilst theirs seem to be hitting the net regularly ....Grabban is particularly annoying seeing as we seemed to spend almost the whole of the transfer window allegedly favourites to sign him ..grrr
    I hope that Paterson isn’t injured too badly nor Zohore who seemed to be stretching his groin late on ....

Tonight I am hoping Leeds can turn over Wolves giving us the opportunity to potentially draw level on points on Saturday by beating Birmingham with them having to face Villa at 5.30 and Fulham at PNE!
    You could also argue that we are missing 3 first teamers and a bunch of squad players

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Does he roll his socks down, just to frighten defenders with his lily white chicken legs?

Runs like he's got a broom up his arse.

Not a fan.
    Looked like an urchin. Very good footballer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Looked like an urchin. Very good footballer though.
    I thought it was good to see someone who looked and played a little different. Too many footballers seem to come off the same production line these days.