Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
Thanks Bob. I have the same worries as you that it will all fall apart largely due to our ridiculous injury list.Can I suggest that the intensity we play at is the root cause?
On the secrecy bit, I understand why Warnock is being guarded about those injuries but I can't help feeling that it is making us look a bit foolish when we have information from good sources that Ralls and Madine are injured, possibly long term, let alone the other players you mention.
FWIW I think Pelts and Traore will be back in the squad Sat, with Bamba moving into MF if Paterson missing.
I totally forgot about Traore! I can't see him ousting Bennett from the left back spot though, but he could play wide left as he did against Middlesbrough ? Problem is we don't have enough widemen.....Mendez-Laing, Hoilett, Feeney, Harris, Wildschut and Traore. I've never seen us have so many wingers.

I answer to Bob's point I just started a thread on our remaining fixtures, the content of which could be complete rubbish, we could go and win 11 on the bounce, we are picking up points like the 2013 promotion team.