+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why don't the club...

Why don't the club...

Offer a package to cover tickets the last 5 games.

Lot's of talk about poor attendances, so maybe people would go for a cheaper than normal game price to cover the end of season games.

Could throw in the carrot of guaranteed play off ticket if we end up in them or discounted season ticket for next year of we go up.

Re: Why don't the club...

I thought you could buy a ticket for 5 or 6 matches?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post

Lot's of talk about poor attendances, so maybe people would go for a cheaper than normal game price to cover the end of season games.

Could throw in the carrot of guaranteed play off ticket if we end up in them or discounted season ticket for next year of we go up.
    You are Peter Risdale and I claim my $5

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I thought you could buy a ticket for 5 or 6 matches?
    They could buy vouchers to exchange for 6 tickets for any 6 games so i guess of they are redundant now as there are only 5 left.

It's just an idea for another idea for a new easy marketing push that may appeal to some of the occasional attenders.

I guess the family & lower grandstand would be a good place to start some sort of ticket initiative, for remaining home matches.

I’ve always thought that the usual reasons often given for poor attendances (bad weather, mid week, walk up prices etc) were small reasons and that the only thing that would really see us get a big increase was success. Well here we are, we are unbeaten in 9 games, with 5 straight wins, second in the division having cut down the lead from 13 points to just 3 with a real chance of automatic promotion to the premier league. You can pay less than £20 for an adult ticket and £5 for kids and yet there are barely 16-18000 people in South Wales that can be bothered to turn up.

I’m sure if we go up the prem glory fans that deserted us will come back in their numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I’ve always thought that the usual reasons often given for poor attendances (bad weather, mid week, walk up prices etc) were small reasons and that the only thing that would really see us get a big increase was success. Well here we are, we are unbeaten in 9 games, with 5 straight wins, second in the division having cut down the lead from 13 points to just 3 with a real chance of automatic promotion to the premier league. You can pay less than £20 for an adult ticket and £5 for kids and yet there are barely 16-18000 people in South Wales that can be bothered to turn up.

I’m sure if we go up the prem glory fans that deserted us will come back in their numbers.
    The 33000 crowd v Man City proved that. I was shocked we got that crowd but we could even have sold thousands more.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post

Throw in a carrot and the place will be full of Wurzels ffs

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post

Taken my grandson to a couple of games this season and bought him a kit but he says he prefers Liverpool like his mates because they’re in the Premiership.Shows many people particularly the young are only interested in Premiership. If we get back we’ll get Full houses same as last time despite being bottom of table.

you are killing me Greavesy