+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forest fans last night

Forest fans last night

Stuck in East Anglia last night so forced to watch Norwich v Forest, Two crap teams - totally boring football but Forest fans spent whole match singing "sheep-shagging bastards we're coming for you". Expected from Brizzle, Jacks, Leeds so now another club that hates us - bring it on

Re: Forest fans last night

Quote Originally Posted by suffolkblue2 View Post
    Stuck in East Anglia last night so forced to watch Norwich v Forest, Two crap teams - totally boring football but Forest fans spent whole match singing "sheep-shagging bastards we're coming for you". Expected from Brizzle, Jacks, Leeds so now another club that hates us - bring it on
    They are playing Derby soon

Sheep shaggers = Derby as far as Forest and Leicester are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    They are playing Derby soon
    You mean those Forest fans were chanting against their local rivals whose nickname is "The Rams"?

Don't be silly; of course it had to be aimed at us...

I don’t think Leeds hate us either ,

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    I don’t think Leeds hate us either ,
    Leeds don't like us. I live in Leeds, they're really not fans of us. Although Leeds fans would rather be hated than loved so they revel in it.

Bloody hell mate have a think

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Sheep shaggers = Derby as far as Forest and Leicester are concerned.
    Bizarre

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Leeds don't like us. I live in Leeds, they're really not fans of us. Although Leeds fans would rather be hated than loved so they revel in it.
    I think they were top of the championship maybe when they came to us this season? Taken apart and now mid to lower table, and looking terrible

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Bizarre
    Derby are the Rams. Hence, sheep shaggers.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    You mean those Forest fans were chanting against their local rivals whose nickname is "The Rams"?

Don't be silly; of course it had to be aimed at us...
    Or as they were playing a rural side they assumed as they had fields ,like us , and not concrete jungles , we are all at it wiv our sheep wherever we are,gotta get some pleasure of of our fading lives

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I used to work in sheffield, and the Utd and Wed's fans were great and always up for a p1ss take etc. I also worked with a couple of old men who were Leeds ST holders. They hate (and I mean really fecking hate) Cardiff fans, the one bloke in particular his whole demeanour towards me changed when he found out I was a ST holder and would deliberately make life as difficult as possible for me.

Not sure whether it was old rivalry, or because of Ridsdale, or because we dumped them out of the FA cup or what. I think it was basic self loathing, they used to be in competition against Man utd and they then found themselves having to play us, like some sort of poor Gypo relative.
    Leeds fans think they should be challenging for the top 4 every year and despite the fact they've been out of the top division for nearly a decade and a half, they still think this. The whole club, from top to bottom, has a chip on its shoulder.