Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
Because Tano (the bloke you hated for 5 games) claimed in 2016 he was converting £68m of debt to equity. Tan also claimed a few weeks after the club failed to win promotion in 2012 (something that prompted you to get a refund) that the club would be debt free within 5 years. These two things are being ignored by the lawnmower and that is why I use the "burying head in sand" analogy.

Are you planning on getting a refund this summer if Cardiff don't go up - just like you did in 2012?

Think you need to have a lie down. I only pick up on you because you keep having a go at Posters because you feel self righteous despite doing nothing yourself. I have never had a go at any one for keeping going even back then and never imposed my views on anyone. I also don't feel the need to justify any decision I make in my life to a stranger on the Internet either.

At the beginning of the season you accused me of laughing at people who stopped going which clearly shows that you didn't know anything about what I did back then which is why I said about refund despite it happening 5 1/2 years prior. I'll keep going as long as the social aspect is there. If you had friends I think you would still be going down. Reckon I've been a season ticket holder longer than you as well.