+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock Is Not Bothered

Warnock Is Not Bothered

Re: Warnock Is Not Bothered

A refreshing change not to see another manager moaning. If they ain’t broken rules so what. Good on you Neil.

I do wonder if the fact we have taken three points off Wolves is a factor mind. In the unlikely even of a points deduction we might fare worse than our promotion rivals who Wolves have beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    A refreshing change not to see another manager moaning. If they ain’t broken rules so what. Good on you Neil.

I do wonder if the fact we have taken three points off Wolves is a factor mind. In the unlikely even of a points deduction we might fare worse than our promotion rivals who Wolves have beaten.
    If you deduct points from a team because of a rules transgression you don't give them to someone else!

Nah! if they ever had a point deduction it would just be a block deduction eg 10 points or whatever, they do not expunge points off clubs that have played them, only if the club in question has gone belly up. otherwise if they said take the points off them for clubs they have beaten or drawn then that would mean deducting 76 points, in effect relegating them which is an option if they were found to be guilty of serious infringments Shades of Swindon

Sensible approach from Warnock, although with his history with Warnock's Ham and Tevez in reality he may be feeling a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Sensible approach from Warnock, although with his history with Warnock's Ham and Tevez in reality he may be feeling a bit different.
    Flaming predictive text! Above should have course read, West Ham and Tevez.

Wolves have one of the top 6 earners in the league

4 of the top 6 are from Villa McCormack would be there as well if he wasn't on loan

If anybody is taking the p1ss its Villa

Top earner is Rodwell at Sunderland (basket case of a club)

Warnock is a wiley old fox

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Nah! if they ever had a point deduction it would just be a block deduction eg 10 points or whatever, they do not expunge points off clubs that have played them, only if the club in question has gone belly up. otherwise if they said take the points off them for clubs they have beaten or drawn then that would mean deducting 76 points, in effect relegating them which is an option if they were found to be guilty of serious infringments Shades of Swindon
    And Spurs got away with it. Double standards then.

If you read the wolves forum they love us now after the bitching from Villa

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/201921/

“We had to shop at the other end but who’s to say Aldi is not as good as Waitrose. I like going in Aldi, they’ve got a nice bottle of whisky in there.”

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    If you deduct points from a team because of a rules transgression you don't give them to someone else!
    I'm not saying that yer duck egg! Im saying if Wolves results were discounted (unlikely I know) then we will be 3 points worse off cos we beat them. If others lost to Wolves, then they will be the same - the net result is that we lose out.....or am I the duck egg?

I'm not saying that yer duck egg! Im saying if Wolves results were discounted (unlikely I know) then we will be 3 points worse off cos we beat them. If others lost to Wolves, then they will be the same - the net result is that we lose out.....or am I the duck egg?
    It was because you were talking about a points deduction. I guess if a team was unable to fulfil its fixtures then your scenario would come into play. Either way I am with the others. I remember the news coming through at Burnley last game of season that QPR had not been docked points and the end of that distraction. Perhaps that is why Warnock has been so sensible and measured as the boot was on the other foot that season! I won't get in the way if you want to be a duck egg though!

There's is no chance points will be deducted , football authorities is gutless.

Will be a fine at most if they have done anything wrong (don't believe they have though)

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    Will be a fine at most if they have done anything wrong (don't believe they have though)
    Just what do you believe is going on at Wolves?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    I think they spend all their time thinking up imaginative names to use on other teams' messageboards

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    Well, for a start, you have been a bunch of cry babies going around insulting our manager, dismissing our promotion credentials whilst making yourselves out to be paragons of virtue who play the beautiful game as it should be, whilst also stating that we have been going around kicking teams off the park, when all the evidence indicates otherwise. Hardly surprising that you lot are not that popular in this part of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think they spend all their time thinking up imaginative names to use on other teams' messageboards