+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fights breaking out in the pubs at 5.30pm today, for tele rights !!!!!!!!

Fights breaking out in the pubs at 5.30pm today, for tele rights !!!!!!!!

Ingurlund EGG V Wolvesalona

Re: Fights breaking out in the pubs at 5.30pm today, for tele rights !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Ingurlund EGG V Wolvesalona
    Chelsea on at same time as well

I watched the Cardiff v Leeds game in a pub in Hereford as I couldn't go to the game. They also had two fo the European game son that night too, they were very accommodating to football fans. I doubt that will happen in Cardiff.

You gotta fight for your right.

I was in the Viccy park in 2008 the day before our semi against Barnsley. Instead of putting the West Brom:Portsmouth game on so we could watch our potential final opponents if all went well the following day, the landlord insisted on putting the ManU/Liverpool game on to keep the locals happy.
    Couldn’t believe it. I told him what I thought of his decision and left toot sweet.

International

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You gotta fight for your right.
    to party!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I watched the Cardiff v Leeds game in a pub in Hereford as I couldn't go to the game. They also had two fo the European game son that night too, they were very accommodating to football fans. I doubt that will happen in Cardiff.
    Exactly.

Most pubs have more than one tv.. usually a few 40inch screens and a big pull down screen.

It's not 1960 where pubs have one tv.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Exactly.

Most pubs have more than one tv.. usually a few 40inch screens and a big pull down screen.

It's not 1960 where pubs have one tv.
    You think pubs had TVs in the 60s? Not many pubs had TVs in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You think pubs had TVs in the 60s? Not many pubs had TVs in the 80s.
    My house never had a tv in the 60's!

(Well early 60's anyway)

Tried the Clive & the Victoria Park both showing egg. Went home!