+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Four more wins.

Re: Four more wins.

There are no easy games in this league and I don't get some of the comments lads it wasn't as if villa was that good last night I thought wolves was just shit and I don't see why we can't beat both of them

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They had a bad start to the season, they are a different proposition now.
    You are so right!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You are so right!
    Villa fecked up tonight, I bet they are kicking themselves after doing all the hard work on Saturday. Promotion was theirs for the taking, now they've got to hope we slip up at some point. I'm not writing them off yet, we've still got a few tough games ahead. However tonight was a perfect night for us

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Villa fecked up tonight, I bet they are kicking themselves after doing all the hard work on Saturday. Promotion was theirs for the taking, now they've got to hope we slip up at some point. I'm not writing them off yet, we've still got a few tough games ahead. However tonight was a perfect night for us
    They're now in "can't afford to lose" mode now, though. Tough to keep winning under that sort of pressure, especially when we beat them up there.

4 more wins from now should do it imo & Burton, Norwich, Forest, Reading look the likely pick of that bunch but I really fancy us against Wolves at home.

Derby, Sheff Utd, Wolves and Villa all have something to play for be it a play off or auto spot so it's going to be a nervy run in, that's for sure.

Derby (A)
    Burton (H)

Sheff Utd (A)
    Wolves (H)
    Villa (A)
    Norwich (A)
    Forest (H)
    Hull (H)

Reading (H)