+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can’t take much more of this league

Can’t take much more of this league

Gonna be grey before I know it, massive week next week

Re: Can’t take much more of this league

It’s great isn’t it, every game is a big deal. I’d have this all day long over a steady mid table season. I really enjoyed the game today, it had a bit of everything. Goals, a pelanty, plenty of chances either end, dodgy refereeing, a decent atmosphere and three more delicious points. We’ve won 6 in a row, and are now just 3 points behind wolves, and still 4 points clear of 3rd, and 15 points clear of the 7th placed wurzels. This despite having a changing room like the local A&E.
    Given all that I’m little surprised by the negativity on here this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It’s great isn’t it, every game is a big deal. I’d have this all day long over a steady mid table season. I really enjoyed the game today, it had a bit of everything. Goals, a pelanty, plenty of chances either end, dodgy refereeing, a decent atmosphere and three more delicious points. We’ve won 6 in a row, and are now just 3 points behind wolves, and still 4 points clear of 3rd, and 15 points clear of the 7th placed wurzels. This despite having a changing room like the local A&E.
    Given all that I’m little surprised by the negativity on here this evening.
    It is brilliant isn't it? However I think the negativity is a little bit of realism that we have one of the toughest run-ins to the end of season of the top 6 and many of us had hoped that Fulham and/or Villa may have lost ground to us today - but they didn't.

Advantage now reverts back to Fulham, Villa and Wolves this week as we face 2 immensely difficult away games at Brentford and Derby.

Boring it certainly isn't!

You’ll be okay, we’re going up as champions obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    It is brilliant isn't it? However I think the negativity is a little bit of realism that we have one of the toughest run-ins to the end of season of the top 6 and many of us had hoped that Fulham and/or Villa may have lost ground to us today - but they didn't.

Advantage now reverts back to Fulham, Villa and Wolves this week as we face 2 immensely difficult away games at Brentford and Derby.

Boring it certainly isn't!
    My reasons for this is the run in, next week being 2 easier games but are away, if we did come away with 4/6 points next week then I would feel a tad better

Quote Originally Posted by gronovic View Post
    Gonna be grey before I know it, massive week next week
    I've been grey for a few years now , and I'm loving this season!

Quote Originally Posted by gronovic View Post
    My reasons for this is the run in, next week being 2 easier games but are away, if we did come away with 4/6 points next week then I would feel a tad better
    Not sure why you think Brentford and Derby are easier games?