+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Peltier having a go at patterson

Peltier having a go at patterson

In the second half, did anyone else see it? I think Peltier was giving him a bollocking for not tracking back with a player who had made a run from deep-it looked like Peltier meant it as well!

Re: Peltier having a go at patterson

Peltier seemed to be having a go at everyone, Paterson, Bamba and Manga in the main. Good to see him back in the side.

Bamba and Manga seemed to be having a go at each other just before Peltier and Paterson

They’re strong enough to take it and would much rather see that than the nonchalant attitude of the Birmingham back 4 even when the goalie was (in my opinion) poor.

Great.
    As long as it doesn't get out of hand then it's all good.

Players can feed off each other's passion.

Didn’t see that. Seen Patterson somehow trying to bollock Hoilett when Patterson tried a ridiculous shot from a silly angle instead of laying it off to Hoilett and then proceeded to blame Junior?!?’!?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Didn’t see that. Seen Patterson somehow trying to bollock Hoilett when Patterson tried a ridiculous shot from a silly angle instead of laying it off to Hoilett and then proceeded to blame Junior?!?’!?
    Saw that, I think Patterson was having a go at Hoilett for not giving him a shout, he was doing the old 'talk' jesture with his hand.

Peltier is s proper full back the best we got in that position, I liked that moment where he was running parallel with the Birmingham lad and laughing at him , priceless wind up .

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Saw that, I think Patterson was having a go at Hoilett for not giving him a shout, he was doing the old 'talk' jesture with his hand.
    Even though he looked at him, went to pass it, then still took a shot anyway 😂

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Peltier is s proper full back the best we got in that position, I liked that moment where he was running parallel with the Birmingham lad and laughing at him , priceless wind up .
    He’s solid. I thought Bruno was doing ok CH but when Pelts went off and they shuffled it about we become shaky.

Even though he looked at him, went to pass it, then still took a shot anyway ��
    Yup-I thought that.

He’s solid. I thought Bruno was doing ok CH but when Pelts went off and they shuffled it about we become shaky.
    Spot on

Can't remember who said it now, but a top striker (maybe Glenn Murray - Brighton?) was asked who was the toughest opponent and he named Peltier.

He can be a key player as we move onto our final 10 Cup Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What happened there was that Pelts blocked off the Brummie from making a run in a breakaway. They both grinned at each othere afterwards and eventually Pelts cleared the danger. A nice cameo.

Somehow, I doubt if if Birmingham would have scored their second goal with Peltier still on the pitch.

Don't agree with the positive talk on Peltier's performance. Thought he was off the pace. But not as off the pace as Damour. A better side would have got something from us yesterday. If the game was over 100 minutes yesterday, so would have Birmingham.
    Spedger