+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Ticket Dilema

Season Ticket Dilema

Im a shift worker and there will be some games I can't make, if i buy a season ticket for next season. Will I be able to "sell" my seat back to the club in the hope someone will buy it and I get some cash back ? has anyone had any experience of this ?

Re: Season Ticket Dilema

you#ll be better off buying a flexi ticket rather than a season ticket

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    you#ll be better off buying a flexi ticket rather than a season ticket
    yeah, just wondering if the flexi's will be available for next year, and that would limit my choice of seat too , especially if we went up.

the flexi ticket is perfect for shift workers and people who work away in the week . the club would be mad not to offer flexi tickets next season .

the downside is you don't get any preference if you go away . had to watch the birmingham v cardiff away game in the brum end this season for example . i tryed to get a ticket in the city end but the club wouldn't have it . i,ve only followed the club for close on 40 years like many years as a season ticket holder -lol

Go sharesees with someone

nice one thanks mate. Im going to take the plunge and get a season ticket. Make the most of my holidays etc and get to see as much as I can. I want the stability of having the same seat etc. Thanks for your help though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    nice one thanks mate. Im going to take the plunge and get a season ticket. Make the most of my holidays etc and get to see as much as I can. I want the stability of having the same seat etc. Thanks for your help though.
    To be fair to the club, the STs are such good value, you can miss quite a few games and you’re still better off than buying for individual games.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    To be fair to the club, the STs are such good value, you can miss quite a few games and you’re still better off than buying for individual games.
    Yeah just done the maths and I need to go to 16 out of 23 to break even. That’s do-able.

Does anyone know if the sell back thing is still running ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Yeah just done the maths and I need to go to 16 out of 23 to break even. That’s do-able.

Does anyone know if the sell back thing is still running ?
    That’s if we’re still in this division of course. Only 19 home games in the premier league. Still probably works out as good as match day prices would be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Very true. Works out at £23 a game in premier league. Not bad at all.