+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zeelo Coach Travel Bridgend / Porthcawl

Zeelo Coach Travel Bridgend / Porthcawl

has anyone from porthcawl / bridgend used this service ? looks tempting but not taken the plunge yet.

Re: Zeelo Coach Travel Bridgend / Porthcawl

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    has anyone from porthcawl / bridgend used this service ? looks tempting but not taken the plunge yet.
    Used it once from Aberdare. Bus wasn't the best, back of the coach was a wet section that my little one didn't like but had to put up with as there were no other empty seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Used it once from Aberdare. Bus wasn't the best, back of the coach was a wet section that my little one didn't like but had to put up with as there were no other empty seats.
    doesn't sound too appealing, The car park in the ground is getting ridiculous though.

doesn't sound too appealing, The car park in the ground is getting ridiculous though.
    I guess much depends on who is operating it. All the buses are contracted out. If it's someone reputable it'll probably be fine.

I will give it a go next game i go to. The first trip is free so can't complain.

I will give it a go next game i go to. The first trip is free so can't complain.
    Lol, same boat as I was in. I think the one up with me is well used, so 30-40 people are happy enough.