+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Negativity

Negativity

Come on ffs we've just won 6 in a row not lost 6 in a row we're in a fantastic position we need to just worry about our own business and **** villa and Fulham and even wolves

Re: Negativity

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Come on ffs we've just won 6 in a row not lost 6 in a row we're in a fantastic position we need to just worry about our own business and **** villa and Fulham and even wolves
    I'm quite relaxed about the run in. We just have to keep on doing what we do best.
    We're second for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I'm quite relaxed about the run in. We just have to keep on doing what we do best.
    We're second for a reason.
    You can be as relaxed as you want, but the fact remains we have a difficult run in with 6 of those games being played away. I just hope Neil is a bit more aware of the possible permutations than you are

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You can be as relaxed as you want, but the fact remains we have a difficult run in, with 6 of those games being played away. I hope Neil is a bit more aware of the possible permutations than you are
    Being worried about it isn't going to make it easier. For the first time in ages, every game we play, I think we're going to win..

Being worried about it isn't going to make it easier. For the first time in ages, every game we play, I think we're going to win..
    Yep, and we may have to win against Villa now after yesterday, whereas with a better result we may have gotten away with a draw.

BTW who's worried? Doing analysis requires a cool unemotional state of mind

I used to be the most pessimistic fan around.
    Fulham and Villa will drop points. Look what's happened to Wolves over the last few weeks.
    Its down to mental strength. Something we have in abundance.

Yep, and we may have to win against Villa now after yesterday, whereas with a better result we may have gotten away with a draw.

BTW who's worried? Doing analysis requires a cool unemotional state of mind
    Admit it, you're bricking it every match day.

Admit it, you're bricking it every match day.
    Not really, just calculating what we need before we play the "big five", and what we can afford to give away during those games. Fact is Villa have made our task a bit more difficult, but luckily Neil will be aware of this too, and not only me

Not really, just calculating what we need before we play the "big five", and what we can afford to give away during those games. Fact is Villa have made our task a bit more difficult, but luckily Neil will be aware of this too, and not only me
    You can surely see that there are positives and negatives for us with the Villa Wolves result yesterday.