+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Job with Sky available soon

Job with Sky available soon

Re: Job with Sky available soon

That's appalling .

Spitting is disgusting no doubting that.

But "a bit of banter and mentioning the scoreline" yeah fvcking right..

Maybe he wants to behave himself when he's got a kid with him in future.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Spitting is disgusting no doubting that.

But "a bit of banter and mentioning the scoreline" yeah fvcking right..

Maybe he wants to behave himself when he's got a kid with him in future.
    Yep. Mouthing off whilst his daughter’s in the firing line. What an arsehole. And he should be fined for using his mobile phone whilst driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamsarnie View Post
    Yep. Mouthing off whilst his daughter’s in the firing line. What an arsehole. And he should be fined for using his mobile phone whilst driving.
    I just don't get it. Anyone associated with Swansea or Bristol could walk past me in the street and if I had my daughter I wouldn't even think to get myself into a position where things could escalate.

6 match ban?

The guy's tone when his daughter tells him about Carragher's spit doesn't half come across as someone who has an image of cash registers ringing in his mind, he also sounds a bit of a tosser, but there's no defence for what Carragher did and, I agree, his media career may well have come to an end in those few seconds.

Embarrassing for all involved.

You always knew something like this would happen to Carragher sooner or later. On Twitter he's always got to have the last word and you get the impression he's always about to cross the line.

Shame cos I quite like listening to his views but I'm not gonna bother when he inevitably ends up on talksport!

"Oooh Jamie Carragher spat at my daughter... Jamie Carragher spat at my daughter". Got to be worth 20 grand at least right mate?

Is this the end result of thousands of years of evolution?

I've heard he swallows.

"In all the years I've watched football, isn't bad it all about the banter?" Said the mum whilst wearing her best compo face.

Football is only about the "banter" for the less intelligent of the fans.

Let's hope so.
    Scouser who likes a bit of banter with his tv mates but can't take it from Joe public.
    Huge chip on his shoulder having never won a premiership title.
    Not a nice man, good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Embarrassing for all involved.
    This sums it up well. Carragher should know better but the dad was being a total asshole too.

Its only embarrassing for the young girl because shes now going to get undoubted stick for years because her p***k of a father has sold this video (presume hes had cash for it) to the newspaper. He should be slammed with a driving ban - its 6 for using a mobile isnt it im sure they could find more points to add to that. Ask what hes got for selling the video and double that for the fine.

The girl is clearly upset.

Spitting like that in the direction of a young kid. The dirty , filthy tw@t. Thats the end of him on Sky. In the past Marsh , Gray and Keys have all lost their jobs - hes next - enjoy yourself on Talksh!te Jamie.

The 3rd most annoying voice in football - after Steve McMananam and the outright leader, Owen Hargreaves..
    However, he is the overall champion in over-analysing even the most trivial bit of play..

cannot believe people are condemning the daughter or dad here, did they deserve some animal to spit at them ? ?? no of course not

Carragher is scum to spit, end of

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    cannot believe people are condemning the daughter or dad here, did they deserve some animal to spit at them ? ?? no of course not

Carragher is scum to spit, end of
    Because Carragher's actions don't change the actions of the dad.

If Carragher had just said "**** off mate" then that doesn't make the dad more or less of an asshole. He's getting judged on what he did, just as Carragher is.

should the vilifying be directed a little more at Carragher though, sure we can all agree that spitting like that is totally unacceptable

should the vilifying be directed a little more at Carragher though, sure we can all agree that spitting like that is totally unacceptable
    100% of the comments I've seen about Carragher have been critical. He's probably going to lose his job and I haven't seen anyone object to that.

What exactly are you after?

You can take the boy out of Bootle....

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    You can take the boy out of Bootle....
    Nor Spithead then?

Its a criminal offence , Its road rage ,its not in control of ones car ,its not what one would require of an adult in front of a minor , hope he didn't have a few hospitality drinks beforehand, I'm sure he didn't .

Disgraceful, hypocrite, he's on TV week in and week out changeling other behaviors , sack him quickly , why have we had this wait or even better Jamie ,be proud ,do the do the right thing and resign .

Carragher is obviously the one in the wrong.

But what a nob that Dad is though, people seem to think just because someone is a “celebrity” they have a right to be able to say whatever they want to them without consequence.