+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Job with Sky available soon

Re: Job with Sky available soon

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Carragher is obviously the one in the wrong.

But what a nob that Dad is though, people seem to think just because someone is a “celebrity” they have a right to be able to say whatever they want to them without consequence.
    He is a ex footballer for a rivals team.

Dad was giving him some stick and beeping his horn at him.

The poor Petal could have Ignored him and kept his window closed and turned up the music.

Nobody comes out of this with any credit. Granted its a disgusting thing that carragher has done and he should have ignored the idiot.

But is it worse then driving your car using your mobile phone whilst your child is is in he car? Driving without care and using a mobile to film someone has far more serious potential consequences for other road users.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    cannot believe people are condemning the daughter or dad here, did they deserve some animal to spit at them ? ?? no of course not

Carragher is scum to spit, end of
    Last sentence on Carragher agree.

First part - I havent seen anyone condemn the Daughter. She is clearly upset with being gobbed at but is also not happy with her father.

You seriously cant see why someone driving a car filming themselves winding someone up with their mobile and then almost certainly selling the coverage is being condemened.

Carragher should already be sacked.

Perhaps he will have to get a job in management now. Hes got all the answers after all.

Re: Dirty stinking filthy B*****d

Disgusting.
    I'm surprised there hasn't already been another thread on this.

He should be sacked by sky just like they did with andy gray and his pal, but I expect he will not be, just warned

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    He should be sacked by sky just like they did with andy gray and his pal, but I expect he will not be, just warned
    What if Gary Neville starts pulling his leg about something? He'd better have a towel at the ready!

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they concoct something similar as an ice breaker as if to "draw a line under the episode".

Hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Disgusting.

Rheum with a view.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Last sentence on Carragher agree.

You seriously cant see why someone driving a car filming themselves winding someone up with their mobile and then almost certainly selling the coverage is being condemened.

Carragher should already be sacked.
    I can understand a little condemnation of the Father, but i find it amazing that the outcry isnt just about a top class ex-professional footballer taking some banter and losing it and spitting into a car, how he coped with it on the pitch i dont know ? ? ? I am disgusted by the actions of Carragher, in no way did the Dad deserve to be spat at, it wouldnt be acceptable on the pitch

I can understand a little condemnation of the Father, but i find it amazing that the outcry isnt just about a top class ex-professional footballer taking some banter and losing it and spitting into a car, how he coped with it on the pitch i dont know ? ? ? I am disgusted by the actions of Carragher, in no way did the Dad deserve to be spat at, it wouldnt be acceptable on the pitch
    That is the outcry though he’s already been sacked from one job.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    He is a ex footballer for a rivals team.

Dad was giving him some stick and beeping his horn at him.

The poor Petal could have Ignored him and kept his window closed and turned up the music.
    Fair enough 👍

Of course the outcry is about him being an ex-pro. Do you think it would be the same coverage if it was a couple of nobodies? It would just be a viral that does the rounds for half an hour.

No one has said the dad deserved to be spat at.

I can accept he didn't realise the girl was there. Of course its disgusting.
    I don't think it should cost him his job though. I can imagine he gets shit on a daily basis.
    I would take him at his word it was a moment of madness.
    Give him a second chance.
    Spitting shouldn't cost him his career.
    He can afford to give the family a free holiday as an apology.

Carragher has been suspended by Sky - if it's for fifty years then it's probably fair.

cannot believe people are condemning the daughter or dad here, did they deserve some animal to spit at them ? ?? no of course not

Carragher is scum to spit, end of
    To true he is filthy scum

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Nobody comes out of this with any credit. Granted its a disgusting thing that carragher has done and he should have ignored the idiot.

But is it worse then driving your car using your mobile phone whilst your child is is in he car? Driving without care and using a mobile to film someone has far more serious potential consequences for other road users.
    I disagree. The daughter comes out of this with plenty of credit. She didn’t start shouting and bawling after being spat at, and acts with a bit of dignity, and shows more common sense than both the adult tossers

The dad is a cock for driving and using his mobile Phone.
    What do you think is more likely to cause danger to tiger road users?
    Plus the bellend has sold his story to the tabloids so no sympathy whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The dad is a cock for driving and using his mobile Phone.
    What do you think is more likely to cause danger to tiger road users?
    Plus the bellend has sold his story to the tabloids so no sympathy whatsoever.
    Big Game hunters would be my guess

Big Game hunters would be my guess
    😂😂😂
    I need to fix the crack on this iPhone screen 😃

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I disagree. The daughter comes out of this with plenty of credit. She didn’t start shouting and bawling after being spat at, and acts with a bit of dignity, and shows more common sense than both the adult tossers
    I agree with Cardiff Irish I think the father should be charged for careless driving and using a phone , and Carragher charged with road rage and violent behavour ,and both heavily fined .

He was not talking on his phone he was using the camera on it