+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Job with Sky available soon

Re: Job with Sky available soon

Matt a question, as you seem like a sensible bloke and a dedicated father from your posting on here..

Does ANY of this happen if the dad isn't driving with his phone with a kid in the car? (Its stupid on your own)

He's clearly spotted carragher and thought he would get some footage for social media or to have a laugh at with his mates and show off etc.

It's obviously a disgrace what has followed, but it's all started with his idiotic actions.

Carragher is obviously a **** end of.

Would you do anything similar with a kid in the car?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Matt a question, as you seem like a sensible bloke and a dedicated father from your posting on here..

Does ANY of this happen if the dad isn't driving with his phone with a kid in the car? (Its stupid on your own)

He's clearly spotted carragher and thought he would get some footage for social media or to have a laugh at with his mates and show off etc.

It's obviously a disgrace what has followed, but it's all started with his idiotic actions.

Carragher is obviously a **** end of.

Would you do anything similar with a kid in the car?
    Yes he was after some footage to show his mates of him abusing Carragher, it wouldnt have happened if he hadnt have done that, yet we all agree that still doesnt justify Carragher spitting at him

As it happens I have 2 stories from driving the car ( well the VW T5 in the first instance and my works van in the 2nd )

We were driving down to London to go and stay the weekend with my Brother, as we are driving down, we overtake the Swansea team coach on the M4, I slow down slightly and tell the kids to get the city scarf out from under the seat and wave it at them and do the Ayatollah, a bit of a laugh imho

2nd story, i had a job to do ( still do it ) near Bristol Citys training ground, When Trundle was playing for them I was driving past one day and caught sight of him, I pulled up just down the road and shouted " Lee , Lee " he looked over fairly pleased to accept some fan admiration, " you jack B-stard " was the chant, he laughed and I drove of

Both cases were imho a bit of harmless banter, lets face it, we are football fans, We give abuse to players, when they can, they give it back ( look at Jacks doing the Ayatollah or the swim-away ) we give it out, we get some back ( though the spitting was way too far )
    On this note, I remember when we played Swindon and Razor ruddock was playing for them, he took the chants in great humour, you fat b-stard was the main one, he stood and rubbed his Belly, Now thats how it should be

If i saw Hartson next to me in traffic, would i shout " you jack B-stard " at him, sure i would, I wouldnt film it to put on youtube / facebook though, as I am not sure any of my " new " middle class england friends would care or find it funny, i would hope Hartson wouldnt spit at me either.

No harm what you did with the scarf, that's poles apart from what's happened here though mate. He was driving holding a phone for a start.
    If he had just shouted abuse minus the camera out etc then I don't think anyone would have an issue here.
    He's got his phone out, his kid in the car, and God knows who else surrounding his vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    He was not talking on his phone he was using the camera on it
    Recording a crime in progress apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I agree with Cardiff Irish I think the father should be charged for careless driving and using a phone , and Carragher charged with road rage and violent behavour ,and both heavily fined .
    There are 3 people involved in the incident. 1 of them comes out with credit. Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    There are 3 people involved in the incident. 1 of them comes out with credit. Which one?
    Kid

Guess where the guy is from who taunted Carragher and admits to hating Scousers. Yes Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Guess where the guy is from who taunted Carragher and admits to hating Scousers. Yes Wales
    And?

Carragher has been suspended for the rest of the season by Sky - I may be wrong, but I reckon this means we'll be seeing him on there again next season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43401015

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Carragher has been suspended for the rest of the season by Sky - I may be wrong, but I reckon this means we'll be seeing him on there again next season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43401015
    Another sign that Football has lost all its morals