+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You even get politicians appearing on some UK based Russian television , imagine that happening in the great suppressed democracies of Russia,Syria and Iran ,at least the evil USA ,Israel and UK allows some freedoms and tolerances.
    I’m not crowing that we appear to be diminished on the world stage,and I’m not calling the UK, USA or Israel (although they need to improve their treatment of the Palestinians) evil

Just stating what I see, a country more vulnerable then in a long time. I will state t again I blame the Tories for this farcical
    EU Brexit process which I think makes us more succeptible to foriegn attacks .

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I’m not crowing that we appear to be diminished on the world stage,and I’m not calling the UK, USA or Israel (although they need to improve their treatment of the Palestinians) evil

Just stating what I see, a country more vulnerable then in a long time. I will state t again I blame the Tories for this farcical
    EU Brexit process which I think makes us more susceptible to foreign attacks .
    Your right about the reason for Brexit , and what that brings , however it was also the people of the country and the lack of cross party unity that has us where we are now , its was not just a Tory problem , having listened to the French , Germans response to this nerve agent issue and the UK response does leave me wondering if they have any balls as a collective