+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Yes, obviously... they are Russian citizens. Somewhat surprised you asked that question.

Last I heard the father was reported to be in Salisbury hospital where his daughter reportedly was. From your remarks revealing their location was endangering them and he remains in peril. Do'h.

In addition to being Russian citizens, I imagine they have friends and family members who are anxious to know whether they are okay. I'm sure the British authorities possess the wit to film the daughter at her reported secret location without leaving any clues as to where that location might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes, obviously... they are Russian citizens. Somewhat surprised you asked that question.

Last I heard the father was reported to be in Salisbury hospital where his daughter reportedly was. From your remarks revealing their location was endangering them and he remains in peril. Do'h.

In addition to being Russian citizens, I imagine they have friends and family members who are anxious to know whether they are okay. I'm sure the British authorities possess the wit to film the daughter at her reported secret location without leaving any clues as to where that location might be.
    So they are in Salisbury you say, what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So they are in Salisbury you say, what's the problem?
    No, he's reportedly still a patient at Salisbury hospital, she's supposedly at a secret location (where video cameras also don't function, ha).

The 'problem' is the one you invented. Below is your earlier post so that you may reread it.

Are you seriously saying that someone who got caught spying for the West then with his daughter may or may not have been poisoned by them in the UK as a consequence should notify the Russian authorities of their well being and potential location to avoid the Russians controlling the narrative?

No, he's reportedly still a patient at Salisbury hospital, she's supposedly at a secret location (where video cameras also don't function, ha).

The 'problem' is the one you invented. Below is your earlier post so that you may reread it.

Are you seriously saying that someone who got caught spying for the West then with his daughter may or may not have been poisoned by them in the UK as a consequence should notify the Russian authorities of their well being and potential location to avoid the Russians controlling the narrative?
    So their both dead. One in the morgue of an NHS hospital and the other in an unnamed location?

Very few people know whether they're alive or dead. What must be patently clear to anyone, even you, is that they are being kept away from cameras and phones and Russian consular access and independent, mutually agreed third parties.

Very few people know whether they're alive or dead. What must be patently clear to anyone, even you, is that they are being kept away from cameras and phones and Russian consular access and independent, mutually agreed third parties.
    I agree that they are being kept away from Russians. It would appear that they are not using phones and cameras. Who are these independent mutually agreed third parties?

I would imagine diplomats or other officials from countries/organisations that both the UK/Russia can have faith in. The alleged incident occurred on March 4th. As I've bored myself stating the same thing, I'll let you construct a scenario for why both father and daughter haven't wanted to use phones and why they haven't had their photos or moving images taken to, if nothing else, reassure people they care about that they're content. And also to spike Russian accusations.

I would imagine diplomats or other officials from countries/organisations that both the UK/Russia can have faith in. The alleged incident occurred on March 4th. As I've bored myself stating the same thing, I'll let you construct a scenario for why both father and daughter haven't wanted to use phones and why they haven't had their photos or moving images taken to, if nothing else, reassure people they care about that they're content. And also to spike Russian accusations.
    You restarted this discussion a couple of hours ago so if you have bored yourself stating the same thing it is probably through repetition. The desire for third party verification is interesting given your dismissal of the WHO position on the Syrian "chemical attack" and concern about those nasty Russians running off with the narrative is touching given the number of YouTube videoa you have posted in the last few weeks showing interviews with their envoys or advocates.

I raised the question of the UK's inability/unwillingness to make public a video of the daughter reassuring everyone (friends/family/Russian government/doubting Thomas' and anyone else) in this thread over a fortnight ago in this thread. You nor anyone else has attempted to explain why.

I raised the question of the UK's inability/unwillingness to make public a video of the daughter reassuring everyone (friends/family/Russian government/doubting Thomas' and anyone else) in this thread over a fortnight ago in this thread. You nor anyone else has attempted to explain why.
    I know why, it's because the planned news cycle is over.

Daddy Skripal has been released from hospital, the BBC reports: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44165718

10 weeks after being exposed to what we were told endlessly was the world's deadliest nerve agent, both are said to be livin' and breathing. But they remain curiously ultra shy of using phones, being filmed and communicating with anyone.

Don't expect anybody on here to notice anything out of the ordinary

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Cyril, for one, can be relied upon not to scratch his head.

What do you reckon this half-baked caper really involved? I'm minded to believe it was an elaborate hoax from the outset or a bungled assassination attempt by pretty much any Western alphabet agency.

What do you reckon this half-baked caper really involved? I'm minded to believe it was an elaborate hoax from the outset or a bungled assassination attempt by pretty much any Western alphabet agency.
    Gonna be some awkward news coming out one of these days, so they had to dirty up the Russians in advance.

Blog Entries

Cough cough

I am touched that you thought of me. So either an elaborate hoax or a bungled assassination attempt by the West? Why limit yourself to just two contradictory theories?

Thought of you as you seem the most determined to keep believing in government and corporate media fairytales however absurd they become.

To remain faithful to the official version of this affair, that "it's highly likely that Russia is responsible," then it's critical you don't question why extremely devious and super sinister Russian agents directed by the dangerous ogre who is Vladimir Putin with all of his state's immense resources chose to attempt a double assassination of its citizens on British soil just weeks before a Russian presidential election and, quite bizarrely, as with Litvinenko years previously, opted to use poison once again whilst knowing full well that that method would arouse the suspicion of their involvement and with it the pretext for the controlled media to espouse miles of anti-Russian propaganda.

It's essential for those who cling to the fantasy to convince themselves that although Russian spooks and Vlad are indeed devious and sinister they are remarkably stupid as well, for if they fail to apply that reasoning they will have to wonder why, as an example, bullets weren't used to murder them.

Months later, all other Cyril's must studiously not question why the camera shy and uncommunicative father and daughter haven't had the good grace to publicly thank all those medical staff and others for saving their lives and are seemingly every bit as determined not to contact any friends or family members to reassure them that they are content with their circumstances.

Thought of you as you seem the most determined to keep believing in government and corporate media fairytales however absurd they become.

To remain faithful to the official version of this affair, that "it's highly likely that Russia is responsible," then it's critical you don't question why extremely devious and super sinister Russian agents directed by the dangerous ogre who is Vladimir Putin with all of his state's immense resources chose to attempt a double assassination of its citizens on British soil just weeks before a Russian presidential election and, quite bizarrely, as with Litvinenko years previously, opted to use poison once again whilst knowing full well that that method would arouse the suspicion of their involvement and with it the pretext for the controlled media to espouse miles of anti-Russian propaganda.

It's essential for those who cling to the fantasy to convince themselves that although Russian spooks and Vlad are indeed devious and sinister they are remarkably stupid as well, for if they fail to apply that reasoning they will have to wonder why, as an example, bullets weren't used to murder them.

Months later, all other Cyril's must studiously not question why the camera shy and uncommunicative father and daughter haven't had the good grace to publicly thank all those medical staff and others for saving their lives and are seemingly every bit as determined not to contact any friends or family members to reassure them that they are content with their circumstances.
    Not sure it's my adherence to government or corporate media fairy tales as my disbelief in the coherence of the fantastical alternatives such as they are. Your it's either a complete hoax with signed up cops and NHS workers in rural Wiltshire or some ill-defined botched assassination by some Bourne hunting out of control set of western spooks being a case in point.

Apply some logic to your thinking. Speculate upon why we must assume they want no contact with anyone. It's difficult to theorise that they lack the mental capacity to consent. You keep failing to address these points.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not sure it's my adherence to government or corporate media fairy tales as my disbelief in the coherence of the fantastical alternatives such as they are. Your it's either a complete hoax with signed up cops and NHS workers in rural Wiltshire or some ill-defined botched assassination by some Bourne hunting out of control set of western spooks being a case in point.
    Fair play, you were right about Trump. They weren't actually spying on him, they just positioned a few friendly informers around him to keep an eye on his wellbeing. There was me thinking they were trying to harm him and destroy his presidency, when they were actually protecting him. Thank you Cyril, Washington Post and New York Times for putting me straight on this matter

Apply some logic to your thinking. Speculate upon why we must assume they want no contact with anyone. It's difficult to theorise that they lack the mental capacity to consent. You keep failing to address these points.
    OK let's start with an if. If Russia tried to kill you how likely are you to want to do the dance that you think will change your mind and wean you off those hyperactive smarties you seem to love. Can you see no reason why people who (had a mild flu/ nearly lost their lives* delete as appropriate) may want to shy away from the press conference or comforting calls to mother Russia that you lust after?

Fair play, you were right about Trump. They weren't actually spying on him, they just positioned a few friendly informers around him to keep an eye on his wellbeing. There was me thinking they were trying to harm him and destroy his presidency, when they were actually protecting him. Thank you Cyril, Washington Post and New York Times for putting me straight on this matter
    I recognise your enthusiasm but given the subject matter of your content did you ever think about posting this in the many Trump/MSM/Deep State threads that perpetuate on this arc of the conspiracy spectrum?

And the Russian apologists go on and one and on ,next we will,find out that Salisbury is a covert CIA unit ,the poor policeman was a spook and pretending, and the UK needs to poison folk as a result of Brexit.

As stated prior in this thread, which you can probably recall, I asked why on earth wouldn't they appear in front of a camera at their secure locations to extend their gratitude to the British state and those who are employed by it in various capacities (NHS, police, etc) for saving their lives and protecting them. It would also afford them the opportunity direct from their own mouths to endorse what May, Johnson and numerous others have claimed and with it slam the Russian state for attempting to murder them. The fact they they haven't suggests no amount of pleading by UK authorities have persuaded them to thus far would only make sense to those who wish to remain in wilful denial of the true circumstances. That includes you, Cyril.

As stated prior in this thread, which you can probably recall, I asked why on earth wouldn't they appear in front of a camera at their secure locations to extend their gratitude to the British state and those who are employed by it in various capacities (NHS, police, etc) for saving their lives and protecting them. It would also afford them the opportunity direct from their own mouths to endorse what May, Johnson and numerous others have claimed and with it slam the Russian state for attempting to murder them. The fact they they haven't suggests no amount of pleading by UK authorities have persuaded them to thus far would only make sense to those who wish to remain in wilful denial of the true circumstances. That includes you, Cyril.
    I guess so. Remind me what the true circumstances I am in denial of again?