+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

... and what about Peter Ford's interview that I posted a video of in this very thread earlier today. I note you have nothing to say about that. Is it because he demolishes the warmongers' narrative and it intrudes on your cosy normalcy bias?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    ... and what about Peter Ford's interview that I posted a video of in this very thread earlier today. I note you have nothing to say about that. Is it because he demolishes the warmongers' narrative and it intrudes on your cosy normalcy bias?
    I watched it and like someone said, "opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. If you draw your conclusions from a few sources just because they run counter narrative doesn't make them any more conclusive without facts!

Peter Ford is director of the British Syrian Society which was set up by Assad's Father in law. I don't know whether that gives him disturbed abnormal bias or not but if you are looking for some balanced insight I guess there might be other reference points. His argument seems to be the first responders have previous and they have a record of making things up.

If you undermine or don't give credence to the international institutions set up to establish facts then it's a turkey shoot I guess.

There's no proof the alleged chemical attack occurred and no proof of who did it if it actually happened. What is indisputable is US forces are in Syria and have set up military bases there. They have no mandate to do so, it's illegal and an act of war. The same applies to their tomahawk missile strike against Syria just over a year ago. The whole Iraq war was also illegal and engineered on a false premise. Some people have very short and selective memories.

Yulia Skripal: No-one speaks for me (says somebody speaking on her behalf)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43733765

Yes, a cleverly constructed statement, but bollox nevertheless as the Russian response politely states.

- In a statement issued through police, she said she was not yet strong enough to give a full media interview but "no-one speaks for me, or for my father". -

Isn't it a little too convenient that she's not up to stating what's in the statement whilst a film camera is trained on her recording her words and demeanour? Sure, the Russkies could then say she might be acting under duress. The fact that the easy and obvious hasn't been forthcoming only strengthens Russia's disquiet.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I watched it and like someone said, "opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. If you draw your conclusions from a few sources just because they run counter narrative doesn't make them any more conclusive without facts!

Peter Ford is director of the British Syrian Society which was set up by Assad's Father in law. I don't know whether that gives him disturbed abnormal bias or not but if you are looking for some balanced insight I guess there might be other reference points. His argument seems to be the first responders have previous and they have a record of making things up.

If you undermine or don't give credence to the international institutions set up to establish facts then it's a turkey shoot I guess.
    Doesn't take long to research the smears against the white helmets to see that they are mostly innuendo with nothing to back them up

There's nothing to back it up? Please refer to the video I posted on the previous page featuring those white helmets. I'll post more of the same if you wish.

Here's one to be going on with. In this they're teaching kids to become crisis actors.

There's nothing to back it up? Please refer to the video I posted on the previous page featuring those white helmets. I'll post more of the same if you wish.
    That's terrible, those poor kids.

Here's one to be going on with. In this they're teaching kids to become crisis actors.

Any background on this? When was it taken? Where? Why? I went on to the You Tube link and could not find anything that helped.

Any background on this? When was it taken? Where? Why? I went on to the You Tube link and could not find anything that helped.
    If only you questioned all media with the same vigour

Dig a bit harder; summon the energy to do some research. I'm tired of spoon feeding you info.

Dig a bit harder; summon the energy to do some research. I'm tired of spoon feeding you info.
    Or conversely you don't have any!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If only you questioned all media with the same vigour
    I followed the link that Organ Morgan said was a smoking gun showing the White Helmets were faking up a chemical attack. I watched a You Tube video viewed by about 22k people (including probably a number of people on this board) entitled Syrian chemical attack - terrorists teach children how to fake it. It is a video of less than four minutes with no clear authorship, explanation or context. Yet I am being asked to conclude on the basis of this that a chemical attack within Syrian territory is a false flag and that anybody who believes something to the contrary is an idiot.

To prove my heretical doubt wrong I need to dig deeper apparently.

Or conversely you don't have any!
    Seek and ye shall find. I'm tempted to link to a video of Jimmy Cliff's You Can Get it if You Really Want in the hope that its lyrics might inspire you. Instead it'll be one of what I've mentioned elsewhere prior. It's a video clip of the Russian general Chief of Staff stating weeks before the event that a false flag was being planned at the exact location, Ghouta, where the fake chemical attack was indeed staged in the precise area of Damascus. He also states that women and children had been bussed in ready to pose as victims.

Seek and ye shall find. I'm tempted to link to a video of Jimmy Cliff's You Can Get it if You Really Want in the hope that its lyrics might inspire you. Instead it'll be one of what I've mentioned elsewhere prior. It's a video clip of the Russian general Chief of Staff stating weeks before the event that a false flag was being planned at the exact location, Ghouta, where the fake chemical attack was indeed staged in the precise area of Damascus. He also states that women and children had been bussed in ready to pose as victims.

So to find the evidence you were so certain of just before 8pm I needed to find a link to a website called Sputnik News showing a video that was posted in the last three hours of General Nostradamus with no time stamped evidence of his prediction. I can see clearly now the rain has gone!

So to find the evidence you were so certain of just before 8pm I needed to find a link to a website called Sputnik News showing a video that was posted in the last three hours of General Nostradamus with no time stamped evidence of his prediction. I can see clearly now the rain has gone!
    That prediction is old news, it came up on Twitter last month. He named the location too.

That prediction is old news, it came up on Twitter last month. He named the location too.
    Quite. I don't get this Cyril geezer, RJK, and a few others. I can only think whatever transpires they believe won't affect their lives and they simply don't give a shite who dies thousands of miles away due to lying and bloodthirsty warmongers. Are they sociopaths?

So he predicted that White hats would do this and that is exactly what happened. Either they are stupid to do exactly as he predicted almost to the day he predicted it or someone else with the capability did it just as he predicted.

Quite. I don't get this Cyril geezer, RJK, and a few others. I can only think whatever transpires they believe won't affect their lives and they simply don't give a shite who dies thousands of miles away due to lying and bloodthirsty warmongers. Are they sociopaths?
    I don't think you get anyone that doesn't subscribe to your view of the world. We have been discussing whether innocent lives have been lost which I understand you dismiss with the wave of a samovar. I don't think I have said this should be a pretext for military action but I am sure a man with your forensic skills will be able to prove otherwise!

So he predicted that White hats would do this and that is exactly what happened. Either they are stupid to do exactly as he predicted almost to the day he predicted it or someone else with the capability did it just as he predicted.
    Well, I predicted when I posted the article here (from RT or Sputnik) with his written words that the Western corporate media will never shine a light on them. To the best of my knowledge they still haven't. And it's fair to say what he stated was eminently newsworthy given his extremely high position in the Russian military. I must confess I hadn't seen a news report with him uttering the remarks on camera before today.

It fits the normal pattern, they know the masses are hooked and that is all that matters, so they don't pay much attention to the fringes. Besides the biggest nutter is sitting right inside the Whitehouse

Here's the RT article predicting the false flag: https://www.rt.com/news/421589-us-pr...ns-airstrikes/

It's dated 17-03-2018. I linked it in this thread (page 5, post 125) on the same date.

Well, I predicted when I posted the article here (from RT or Sputnik) with his written words that the Western corporate media will never shine a light on them. To the best of my knowledge they still haven't. And it's fair to say what he stated was eminently newsworthy given his extremely high position in the Russian military. I must confess I hadn't seen a news report with him uttering the remarks on camera before today.
    Funny isn't it that the Russian military knew exactly when and where this was going to happen?
    Nothing suspicious there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Funny isn't it that the Russian military knew exactly when and where this was going to happen?
    Nothing suspicious there at all.
    No, what's funny (strange) is has already been pointed out, for someone with your perspective is how the Western corporate media hasn't been showing the clip of that Russian general making the prediction over and over and over again. You think they would, yes? But they haven't shown it once. Now put your thinking cap on to ask yourself why that is.