+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    There was an interview this morning on Radio 4 with Tom Tugendhat MP where he was allowed to make ridiculous claims about Putin without being challenged. He said Putin had hundreds of billions of dollars invested abroad – i.e. he is several times richer than Bezos, Gates,etc. He has used nerve agents in the Russian Federation. He has been murdering "activists and journalists" for 20 years. The interviewer after listening to these absurd claims then said shouldn't we be doing more to get this information to the Russian people. There is no objective journalism at the BBC. It is non-stop propaganda.

Tom Tugendhat was only elected in 2015 and now he is already the Chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee. It is frightening that someone who can make irrational comments like the above is now being seen as a future Conservative leader.

The "Putin is the richest man in the world" story was put about by Bill Browder. The book about him in the following link will tell you all you need to know about the Browder. It also gives a great insight into how so much money was stolen from Russia under Yeltsin.

https://dxczjjuegupb.cloudfront.net/...yout_6x9-1.pdf

This is a bit about Alex Krainer, the author of the above book, who is a hedge fund manager. Browder is so powerful that he blocks any article that shows his true colours – he is very dangerous – so these links might disappear soon.

https://thesaker.is/cooperative-auth...-by-the-saker/

This is a very good article by a barrister about Litvinenko.

https://off-guardian.org/2018/03/17/...itish-justice/

Those of us on here who are still have working brains know that the chemical attacks in Syria were false flag operations. I think the people behind the Salisbury incident have screwed up and we will get to the truth. There were no unbiased observers in Syria to check the facts but there are now too many people asking questions about Salisbury for the truth to remain hidden. I think when the truth comes out it will bring down this government.
    Think you might be in the minority in these false flags and Russia your going tell us next someone else , annexed Crimea ,and they are not Russia troops and weapons in Syria , and they have never produced this chemical agents and they dont lock up dissidents for protesting its someone else ,Litvinenko was a silly slip up , 14 Russians seemed to have past away due to the weather , the LGBT community have complete freedom ,Pussy Riot never really went to jail , and there is no controls to opposition parties , and no one did go to the moon .

We seem to be building to an event that may or may not lead to a huge conflict. Yet another chemical attack on a civilian area in Syria that's pinned on Assad is the likeliest catalyst. Last year the Yanks fired scores of Tomahawk missiles from ships that hit a Syrian airbase in retaliation for a chemical attack, and using the same playbook it may not be the US who attacks first because French president Macron said last month his forces would be deployed to punish Assad following a new outrage. If and when it happens all will depend on whether Syria or Russia finally retaliate to acts of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    We seem to be building to an event that may or may not lead to a huge conflict. Yet another chemical attack on a civilian area in Syria that's pinned on Assad is the likeliest catalyst. Last year the Yanks fired scores of Tomahawk missiles from ships that hit a Syrian airbase in retaliation for a chemical attack, and using the same playbook it may not be the US who attacks first because French president Macron said last month his forces would be deployed to punish Assad following a new outrage. If and when it happens all will depend on whether Syria or Russia finally retaliate to acts of war.
    What a mess and it's really difficult to totally understand what's going on in Syria , it's almost like WW3 has broken out as a covert proxy war, in a piece of land no body really cared about .

The number of countries operating within the conflict is crazy , I reckon we have USA , Russia , Iran, Turkey, UK , Assads Syria , Iraq , Kurds , Syrian opposition , plus those nasties who hated everyone, who cannot be named ,as they are not a country or a state, although they think they are , must be murder ordering a Dominoes Pizza late at night .

The Russian Ministry of Defence said today they believe a false flag chemical attack in Syria is imminent. It says it'll be used as a pretext for the US to attack Syria again.

US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes – Russian MoD - https://www.rt.com/news/421589-us-pr...ns-airstrikes/

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    As eloquent as always Eric, so I might as well add to it

Corbyn speaks and all you ask is how far he wants to stick his c0ck up your @rse
    Get a grip Mambo

Corbyn? I am not sure I have ever praised him, you are the one that brings every topic back to him (while saying how irrelevant he is - irony). Just continue seeing what you want to see, anything else might make your brain explode.

The Russian Ministry of Defence said today they believe a false flag chemical attack in Syria is imminent. It says it'll be used as a pretext for the US to attack Syria again.

US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes – Russian MoD - https://www.rt.com/news/421589-us-pr...ns-airstrikes/
    And do you believe the Russian Ministry of Defence?

I'd believe it over May all day long.

It's on record now where they say the attacks are to be staged. Hopefully they'll have to abandon those plans now.

I'd believe it over May all day long.

It's on record now where they say the attacks are to be staged. Hopefully they'll have to abandon those plans now.
    So if it happens they were right and if it doesn't they stopped them happening. That's the kind of Defence Ministry I want !

You said the same a few weeks ago. After that you disappeared from the site for a few days. I suppose you retreated to your Cowbridge bunker/torture chamber. This time I think you are right. The Americans will start bombing Assad in the next few weeks.

Craig Murray has made a good point about the phrase “of a type developed by Russia” :

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...ge-3/#comments

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think you might be in the minority in these false flags and Russia your going tell us next someone else , annexed Crimea ,and they are not Russia troops and weapons in Syria , and they have never produced this chemical agents and they dont lock up dissidents for protesting its someone else ,Litvinenko was a silly slip up , 14 Russians seemed to have past away due to the weather , the LGBT community have complete freedom ,Pussy Riot never really went to jail , and there is no controls to opposition parties , and no one did go to the moon .
    That brain dump says more about your mental condition than the events in Salisbury. Have you ever heard of full stops?

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Eric has a nerve been touched bend over sunshine and let Jezza pop your cherry again, you big leftie lovey.
    Peter Hitchens, who is not exactly a "leftie lovey", says in The Mail today that the attacks on Corbyn are disgraceful and frightening. His article is headed "The 'patriotic' thought police came for Corbyn. You are next".

Hitchens writes that this intolerance and group thought makes him frightened for his own safety and he points out that Corbyn has a better record on foreign policy than anyone in Parliament.

Most of you are being led by the nose into war by a treacherous elite. Honestly, you are just thick.

Peter Hitchens, who is not exactly a "leftie lovey", says in The Mail today that the attacks on Corbyn are disgraceful and frightening. His article is headed "The 'patriotic' thought police came for Corbyn. You are next".

Hitchens writes that this intolerance and group thought makes him frightened for his own safety and he points out that Corbyn has a better record on foreign policy than anyone in Parliament.

Most of you are being led by the nose into war by a treacherous elite. Honestly, you are just thick.
    Disagree with Hitchens on a lot (religion and its role in society being one major thing) but when he speaks and writes I get the overwhelming sense that he has actually decided his position as opposed to just 'adopting' it. For instance he is a conservative who believes the railways should be nationalised. This doesn't sit well with people who need the political landscape to be simple - left vs right is about as far as we get on here.

Your right no blame on JC or connection to Russian money my point is one for all parties and I guess if you studied every donation to each party a number of them would flag up (why fund this party )

Large fundings are made to gain inluence within a party, or gain political change ,
    It can't be down to love of the party , that can only come from individual annual fees of true members .
    https://twitter.com/jerryhicksunite/...820600832?s=21

I didn't imagine it. I like to read all the papers when I go to my club and last week I read a letter in The Times from a consultant at Salisbury hospital that said no one had been brought into the hospital with nerve agent poisoning. "Wow", I thought. But there was absolutely no media reaction to the letter. I thought I must have misread it, but the online The Times is behind a paywall and I couldn't check it again. Now on another site someone has quoted the letter and asked the same question - why is this being ignored? This is what the consultant Dr Stephen Davies wrote in a letter to The Times on the 16th :

"... may I clarify that no patients have experienced symptoms of nerve agent poisoning in Salisbury and there have only ever been three patients with significant poisoning".

I didn't imagine it. I like to read all the papers when I go to my club and last week I read a letter in The Times from a consultant at Salisbury hospital that said no one had been brought into the hospital with nerve agent poisoning.
    Sir, Further to your report (“Poison exposure leaves almost 40 needing treatment”, Mar 14), may I clarify that no patients have experienced symptoms of nerve agent poisoning in Salisbury and there have only ever been three patients with significant poisoning. Several people have attended the emergency department concerned that they may have been exposed. None has had symptoms of poisoning and none has needed treatment. Any blood tests performed have shown no abnormality. No member of the public has been contaminated by the agent involved.
    Stephen Davies
    Consultant in emergency medicine, Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
    March 16 2018, 12:01am, The Times
    British retaliation against Russia’s actions

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Sir, Further to your report (“Poison exposure leaves almost 40 needing treatment”, Mar 14), may I clarify that no patients have experienced symptoms of nerve agent poisoning in Salisbury and there have only ever been three patients with significant poisoning. Several people have attended the emergency department concerned that they may have been exposed. None has had symptoms of poisoning and none has needed treatment. Any blood tests performed have shown no abnormality. No member of the public has been contaminated by the agent involved.
    Stephen Davies
    Consultant in emergency medicine, Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
    March 16 2018, 12:01am, The Times
    British retaliation against Russia’s actions
    Thanks for that Wales-Bales. I think that letter will be very important in the coming days.

Thanks for that Wales-Bales. I think that letter will be very important in the coming days.
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/b...ions-p5hmpj8jh

I think you've misinterpreted what the consultant wrote.

What's below can be read at The Times site: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/r...ctor-vf9v0zg0m

Russia: Salisbury poison fears allayed by doctor

Fiona Hamilton, Crime & Security Editor | John Simpson | Deborah Haynes
    March 16 2018, 12:01am,

The Times

Dozens of patients who went to hospital after the Salisbury poisoning were unaffected by the nerve agent, a doctor has revealed.

As Theresa May visited the Wiltshire city and declared it “open for business”, Stephen Davies, a consultant in emergency medicine at the Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust, said that no one other than Sergei and Yulia Skripal and Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey had needed treatment.

The poisoning had prompted concern about the public’s potential exposure to the novichok nerve agent, as well as complaints about a lack of information from the authorities. Neil Basu, the police head of counterterrorism, said on Tuesday that 35 people, other than the Skripals and Mr Bailey, had been seen by doctors after the attack.

Want to read more?
    Register with a few details to continue reading this article.

What's below can be read at The Times site: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/r...ctor-vf9v0zg0m

The Times

Dozens of patients who went to hospital after the Salisbury poisoning were unaffected by the nerve agent, a doctor has revealed.

As Theresa May visited the Wiltshire city and declared it “open for business”, Stephen Davies, a consultant in emergency medicine at the Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust, said that no one other than Sergei and Yulia Skripal and Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey had needed treatment.

The poisoning had prompted concern about the public’s potential exposure to the novichok nerve agent, as well as complaints about a lack of information from the authorities. Neil Basu, the police head of counterterrorism, said on Tuesday that 35 people, other than the Skripals and Mr Bailey, had been seen by doctors after the attack.

Want to read more?
    Want to read more? No I don't. Organ you are just adding to the confusion. Anyway a letter in today's Salisbury Guardian confirms what most people on here already suspected. I can't give you an online link because I don't think they've got the internet in Salisbury yet so I've copied it for you.

Dear Sir

Last Sunday I was coming back from a dogging session in Salisbury Cathedral car park when I noticed a man and a woman being butt raped by a man, who I recognised as Mr Vladimir Putin, President of the Russia Federation. He was bared chested and wearing Cossack boots. After pulling up his trousers Mr Putin took a back of radioactive poison out of his pocket and tipped it all over his victims. He ran off laughing.

I believe I was the only witness to this very disturbing incident.

Yours truly

Boris Johnson

John McDonnell yesterday joined the phoney narrative that's conditioning us for war, when will Corbyn fold?

More to the point, Dai, why do you persist in wanting evidence of Russian involvement? My advice to you is to spend less time thinking for yourself. Invest in a mobile phone and hold it an inch from the end of your nose whenever you have an opportunity. Soon nothing else will feel of much importance.

John McDonnell yesterday joined the phoney narrative that's conditioning us for war, when will Corbyn fold?

More to the point, Dai, why do you persist in wanting evidence of Russian involvement? My advice to you is to spend less time thinking for yourself. Invest in a mobile phone and hold it an inch from the end of your nose whenever you have an opportunity. Soon nothing else will feel of much importance.
    It is pathetic to see that nearly everyone in the UK has been mentally butt-fked into accepting the insane propaganda from the papers,BBC,etc as truth. I chat to many ex-Iron Curtain types and they say we are much more brain washed then they were. Most people behind the Iron Curtain knew they were being lied to all the time. The mugs in the UK lap it up. This is a very good deconstruction of a typical BBC interview about Syria :

https://markdoran.wordpress.com/2018/02/10/syriana/

The Times

Want to read more?
    The consultant was responding to a previous news report published by The Times - "Salisbury poison exposure leaves almost 40 needing treatment"

Nearly 40 people have experienced symptoms related to the Salisbury nerve agent poisoning, it was revealed yesterday, as locals expressed anger about a lack of information from the authorities.

Sergei Skripal, a former Russian double agent who sought refuge in Britain after a spy swap in 2010, and his daughter Yulia are among 38 people who required hospital treatment for poisoning symptoms, Neil Basu, the national head of counterterrorism, revealed. Only the Skripals, who are in a very serious condition, and Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey, who is making good progress, are still in hospital. One person who is not showing symptoms is being seen as an outpatient.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/p...ment-k52kd6gfm

I think it is very clear what Dr Davies said in his letter to the editor, where is the misinterpretation?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43457694
    Surely not our fault this one

"Kills himself"