+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And the Russian apologists go on and one and on ,next we will,find out that Salisbury is a covert CIA unit ,the poor policeman was a spook and pretending, and the UK needs to poison folk as a result of Brexit.
    I'll ask you the same question Cyril always swerves. Speculate upon why neither father or daughter haven't delivered the enemies of Putin and the Russian state a massive propaganda coup by saying on camera their fear and loathing of Putin and his murderous intent.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess so. Remind me what the true circumstances I am in denial of again?
    See my reply to Life on Mars a minute ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    As stated prior in this thread, which you can probably recall, I asked why on earth wouldn't they appear in front of a camera at their secure locations to extend their gratitude to the British state and those who are employed by it in various capacities (NHS, police, etc) for saving their lives and protecting them. It would also afford them the opportunity direct from their own mouths to endorse what May, Johnson and numerous others have claimed and with it slam the Russian state for attempting to murder them. The fact they they haven't suggests no amount of pleading by UK authorities have persuaded them to thus far would only make sense to those who wish to remain in wilful denial of the true circumstances. That includes you, Cyril.
    Maybe they've had plastic surgery?

See my reply to Life on Mars a minute ago.
    That's not an answer. Wafting around nobody's talking to the media is not the same as setting out what you think the true circumstances are. It's always easier to decry what is reported to have happened than set out out a coherent argument setting out your view of what did I guess.

That's not an answer. Wafting around nobody's talking to the media is not the same as setting out what you think the true circumstances are. It's always easier to decry what is reported to have happened than set out out a coherent argument setting out your view of what did I guess.
    Crikey. I haven't once suggested they should talk to the media. What I have suggested is they speak their own words at any sort of camera that captures moving images which can then be released for the whole world to see. That's proved to be mission impossible, and you don't find it strange.

Crikey. I haven't once suggested they should talk to the media. What I have suggested is they speak their own words at any sort of camera that captures moving images which can then be released for the whole world to see. That's proved to be mission impossible, and you don't find it strange.
    No not strange at all. So back to your true circumstances?

I'll ask you the same question Cyril always swerves. Speculate upon why neither father or daughter haven't delivered the enemies of Putin and the Russian state a massive propaganda coup by saying on camera their fear and loathing of Putin and his murderous intent.
    Because they are petrified, been through hell , must have been in agony and are being hidden very well ,probaly not in Britain.

The father was probaly released a long time ago as was his daughter .

I hope they stay safe and quiet forever, for there own good .

They are human by the way it's not a film ,real pain has been delivered to thier door , literally.

Because they are petrified, been through hell , must have been in agony and are being hidden very well ,probaly not in Britain.

The father was probaly released a long time ago as was his daughter .

I hope they stay safe and quiet forever, for there own good .

They are human by the way it's not a film ,real pain has been delivered to thier door , literally.
    And you believe all you wrote because someone else has told you. David Icke made a great observation some years ago when he said that those who refuse to think for themselves merely repeat what they hear, usually from the box in the corner of their living room.

No not strange at all. So back to your true circumstances?
    I don't know the true circumstances. I gave my top two guesses in an earlier message. Either one of those is eminently more believable to my mind as I can't imagine what motive Russia would have to invite sanctions on their economy.

Apologies. When you said people like me were in wilful denial of the true circumstances I foolishly believed that you knew what the true circumstances were. Still given that Russia was significantly sanctioned already rather than inviting new ones on their economy then perhaps they thought in for a penny in for a pound!

Russian economy is running at a surplus at present I read earlier this week. Their debt to GDP is tiny, 14% rings a bell, while the Yanks is at 108% and Britain's is in the 80% range. Meanwhile, they along with close ally China accumulate large tonnage of gold every month without fail while Britain and America never buy any. I'm sure geopolitical shenanigans are related to these 3-d economic maneuverings.

Russian economy is running at a surplus at present I read earlier this week. Their debt to GDP is tiny, 14% rings a bell, while the Yanks is at 108% and Britain's is in the 80% range. Meanwhile, they along with close ally China accumulate large tonnage of gold every month without fail while Britain and America never buy any. I'm sure geopolitical shenanigans are related to these 3-d economic maneuverings.
    I believe you. Does that reinforce or undermine the argument that Russia felt it had nothing to lose by flexing its muscles in the run up to Putin's re-coronation or have I missed your point?

I believe you. Does that reinforce or undermine the argument that Russia felt it had nothing to lose by flexing its muscles in the run up to Putin's re-coronation or have I missed your point?
    No its simply feels it has to make some noise or be noticed via fear on the world stage ,it cant do the USA or China economy squeeze thing , as it has a self inflicted stunted economy ,it would build weapons before looking after it people and allowing free social justices and freedoms of speech ,so the next best thing is flex its muscle in the world of conflict , just like North Korea and others before them fear and deviance hides its inner weaknesses ,its history its potted with this sort of behavior its not new .

Its not a nice country , the trouble is people with left thinking dislike the west so much they cannot bring themselves to criticises Russia as it feels its a natural bedfellow ,"up the revolution" and all that ,with the Russian trapper hats with the old soviet badge evoking some fake romantic visions of the struggle of 1950's togetherness .

And you believe all you wrote because someone else has told you. David Icke made a great observation some years ago when he said that those who refuse to think for themselves merely repeat what they hear, usually from the box in the corner of their living room.
    Of course I didnt,it never happened it was the Trueman Show.

No its simply feels it has to make some noise or be noticed via fear on the world stage ,it cant do the USA or China economy squeeze thing , as it has a self inflicted stunted economy ,it would build weapons before looking after it people and allowing free social justices and freedoms of speech ,so the next best thing is flex its muscle in the world of conflict , just like North Korea and others before them fear and deviance hides its inner weaknesses ,its history its potted with this sort of behavior its not new .

Its not a nice country , the trouble is people with left thinking dislike the west so much they cannot bring themselves to criticises Russia as it feels its a natural bedfellow ,"up the revolution" and all that ,with the Russian trapper hats with the old soviet badge evoking some fake romantic visions of the struggle of 1950's togetherness .
    The US has the largest military budget by a country mile. In fact, it spends more than the next 10 countries combined. It's easy to verify with a few clicks of the mouse. They have something like 700-800 foreign military bases. That's way more than the rest of the world combined. They have eight or more inside Syria. An illegal occupation under international law, though you'd never guess that from corporate media's coverage. The US has tent cities in several major urban areas, and cities like Chicago. Camden, Flint and Baltimore are crime hellholes. For decades white people have never dared walk the streets in large swathes of their ghettoised cities. Nowhere in Russia will you find similar.

The US has financed this empire on debt while exporting inflation to everyone else through the petrodollar. Russia, China and several other countries have tired of paying for US hegemony and want to trade in currencies other than the US dollar. Both Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein planned to sell their oil for Euros and were killed for their for their trouble. Iran announced recently they would no longer accept US dollars for their black stuff, so did Venezuela. When unneeded US dollars flood back to the US it'll spark serious inflation that won't be able to be hidden. It's already running at 8%-10% rather than the under reported 2.5% official number. I posted another thread which showed how ridiculous their unemployment rate is. If the same methodology was used today as before Clinton changed it then the figure would stand at 23% rather than 3.9%.

The US' demise has been long in the making and is accelerating rapidly. When the US dollar falls all other currencies' purchasing power will implode too. Russia, China, Turkey, India, etc, know this and is why they're loading up on gold in readiness. I suggest you do too.

Russia has a right wing nationalist Govt. Why do you assume those of us on the left consider it to be a “natural bedfellow?” Far from it.

Apologies. When you said people like me were in wilful denial of the true circumstances I foolishly believed that you knew what the true circumstances were. Still given that Russia was significantly sanctioned already rather than inviting new ones on their economy then perhaps they thought in for a penny in for a pound!
    This case fascinates me. We don't know the "true circumstances" but we can still say the official version is so unlikely that you would have to be very gullible to believe it. The almost total news blackout is part of the problem. For me that just adds to the unlikelihood of the official story. If the government are lying about this then what else are they lying about.

Every little bit of information that slips out just adds to the probability that the official story is not true. Not long ago there was something about Skipal feeding ducks with bread before his collapse. He even gave some bread to boys to feed to the ducks. No dead ducks were observed floating upside down and although one of the boys ate his bread there are no reports that those children died or were even ill.

I'm generally not one for conspiracy theories, and would readily admit that I haven't got the foggiest what has gone on or what is going on.

That said, I find the Government's "door handle" theory almost completely implausible.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    This case fascinates me. We don't know the "true circumstances" but we can still say the official version is so unlikely that you would have to be very gullible to believe it. The almost total news blackout is part of the problem. For me that just adds to the unlikelihood of the official story. If the government are lying about this then what else are they lying about.

Every little bit of information that slips out just adds to the probability that the official story is not true. Not long ago there was something about Skipal feeding ducks with bread before his collapse. He even gave some bread to boys to feed to the ducks. No dead ducks were observed floating upside down and although one of the boys ate his bread there are no reports that those children died or were even ill.
    I have no doubt that the official version of events may be a little askew from the actual facts but it is leap of faith that the alternatives proposed or imagined are in any way more credible.

It is absolutely right to challenge stories and events presented as the authorised and unambiguous truth, particularly around the murky world of espionage, international relations and politics. However that does not mean that those who intuitively or automatically buy in to the counter-narrative immediately take on the status of shamen, seeing what others can't or won't see and taking condescending potshots at those not blessed with the gift. Yet all the time it would appear that those mystics are guessing, just like the rest of us!

It's a football messageboard, full of second rate analysts and third rate psychics, me included. We are not going to change the world but a bit of banter, wit and debate helps keep the claws sharpened for other important things!

I have no doubt that the official version of events may be a little askew from the actual facts but it is leap of faith that the alternatives proposed or imagined are in any way more credible.

It is absolutely right to challenge stories and events presented as the authorised and unambiguous truth, particularly around the murky world of espionage, international relations and politics. However that does not mean that those who intuitively or automatically buy in to the counter-narrative immediately take on the status of shamen, seeing what others can't or won't see and taking condescending potshots at those not blessed with the gift. Yet all the time it would appear that those mystics are guessing, just like the rest of us!

It's a football messageboard, full of second rate analysts and third rate psychics, me included. We are not going to change the world but a bit of banter, wit and debate helps keep the claws sharpened for other important things!
    Is the government version any more believable than the alternative? Let us assume that they were actually poisoned with a nerve agent which supposedly was only manufactured in Russia. Why would the Russians deliberately implicate themselves and then later deny they had anything to do with it. You must admit that it is more likely that someone wanted to blame the Russians – i.e. a false flag operation. As far as I can see every government claim about this case is less likely than some alternative explanation.

Some highly unlikely things do happen in the world. I could tell you a few things that have happened to me. If I told you then you would say that never happened. You would call me a liar and I would tell you it did happen but I don't blame you calling me a liar. If someone told me the same story I would not believe them.

That is the difference between my unlikely story and the government's unlikely story. I would start off by saying you will not believe this but…. However the government expects us to believe every word of their story. They jumped straight in and started blaming people without enough evidence and without any sense of doubt about their case. That lack of caution is one of the things that make me think it was all a setup.

This is all connected to what is going on in the US, it's the same people involved. Just sit back and enjoy the show, it's only just getting started

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is all connected to what is going on in the US, it's the same people involved. Just sit back and enjoy the show, it's only just getting started
    Ah Mystic Meg, right on cue!

Ah Mystic Meg, right on cue!
    Mystic Meg is better than Fickle Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What's going on in the US is a PsyOp. Forever holding out the prospect to Trump's base that swamp creatures are just days/weeks/months from being arrested. It's the 'there'll be jam tomorrow' playbook. Bloody Gina is his latest swamp-filling appointee.