+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

It's always the loose ends that get you ...

Flowers, selfies and fist bumps from Theresa May as she visited the scene of the chemical attack in Salisbury. It would be easy for people to think that she's loving all this

And no talk of closing the London playground to the Russian billionaires who now own a good deal of it. This would drive the point home more than sending a few diplomats back. But hang on Tory government giving rich people their marching orders? Hmm; silly idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Couldnt help but have a chuckle, Jezza 'condemning' the Russian 'situation , while a Labour MP Chris Williamson sits
    behind him with a copy of the Communist Worker on his lap.

Attachment 2227
    I suppose the Tory equivalent would be one of their MPs having a copy of The Daily Express or Daily Mail in full view

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I suppose the Tory equivalent would be one of their MPs having a copy of The Daily Express or Daily Mail in full view
    Or the Torys accepts huge donations from Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Or the Torys accepts huge donations from Russians.
    Do other parties accept dubious donations or have questionable contact and of the so called dodgy donations how many of them are UK citizens, we could stop all donations including the advantageous ones received by the unions to Labour , whose motives one could question as being the same ( pay , to gain influence ).

I would favour no donation , strict set funding from the public purse ,ceasation of snap elections , 6 year terms all to save money .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Do other parties accept dubious donations or have questionable contact and of the so called dodgy donations how many of them are UK citizens, we could stop all donations including the advantageous ones received by the unions to Labour , whose motives one could question as being the same ( pay , to gain influence ).

I would favour no donation , strict set funding from the public purse ,ceasation of snap elections , 6 year terms all to save money .
    Hardly the same in this context, we are talking about RUSSIA.

Has anyone from the right-wing media pointed out the fact that the Tories cut £129 million from the unit that's responsible for chemical weapons defence, and axed 319 staff? Or is it easier to just blame Jeremy Corbyn for everything?

Hardly the same in this context, we are talking about RUSSIA.

Has anyone from the right-wing media pointed out the fact that the Tories cut £129 million from the unit that's responsible for chemical weapons defence, and axed 319 staff? Or is it easier to just blame Jeremy Corbyn for everything?
    Your right no blame on JC or connection to Russian money my point is one for all parties and I guess if you studied every donation to each party a number of them would flag up (why fund this party )

Large fundings are made to gain inluence within a party, or gain political change ,
    It can't be down to love of the party , that can only come from individual annual fees of true members .

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Dai, you ought to be more concerned about the vice squad raiding the Quaintly Quim knocking shop while you're cuffed to the bedstead in the back room having your arse thrashed.
    That reminded of my first wife. She inflicted pain with the enthusiasm of the most athletic dominatrix but without any of the concomitant eroticism. In fact, she didn't like that kind thing. She often threatened to have me chemically castrated. If we were still married then all this week I'd have been made to sit on a bench in Salisbury town centre.

I'm still laughing at Lardy's suggestion that we should listen to Bill Browder's podcasts. For those of us who have taken the red pill he is one of the main suspects behind this false flag op.

Tyrants almost always gain and consolidate their power by being the "great protector" against some internal or external threat.

It makes complete sense to me that this has played out in this way. Russia poisons a man and his daughter, who was previously spying on the Russians, using a Russian made poison. They know that the British and other Western politicians will have to react to this with confrontational terms, but are hardly going to be able to do anything in practical terms.
    Then Putin can deny responsibility, make out that the west are out to get them, look strong standing up to the evil west. This is the kind of thing that keeps an oppressive regime in power.
    Their line also gets taken up by the legions of useful idiots who think that the global elite is engineering their lives, a classic misdirection that Russia are so fond of. It generates doubt and dissent that reduces the effectiveness of any response that the west can take.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Tyrants almost always gain and consolidate their power by being the "great protector" against some internal or external threat.
    You are saying Putin's motive is to consolidate power. But he doesn't need to do this. He can walk the elections because he is very popular with the voters. In the last election he got 64% of the vote and the nearest candidate got 17%.

It makes complete sense to me that this has played out in this way.
    Are you under any medication at the moment? Nothing in May's claims about this affair make any sense unless it is a false flag op.or a mafia hit.

Russia poisons a man and his daughter, who was previously spying on the Russians, using a Russian made poison.
    Why didn't they kill them when they were in Russia? They could have done it without any fuss.

They know that the British and other Western politicians will have to react to this with confrontational terms, but are hardly going to be able to do anything in practical terms.
    They can and will do a lot to punish Russia. It is a PR disaster for Russia. Extra sanctions will seriously damage the Russian economy. The Americans and Israelis will get the green light from previously passive EU countries to step up their aggression in Syria and Eastern Europe. Do you see where this is heading? It is all about cui bono - who gains. Putin has nothing to gain from this but Israel and America now have an excuse to increase their predations.

Then Putin can deny responsibility, make out that the west are out to get them, look strong standing up to the evil west. This is the kind of thing that keeps an oppressive regime in power.
    He can get elected without doing anything like that. What you are saying just doesn't make sense. Have you heard about Occam's Razor. You get a really nice shave.

Their line also gets taken up by the legions of useful idiots who think that the global elite is engineering their lives, a classic misdirection that Russia are so fond of. It generates doubt and dissent that reduces the effectiveness of any response that the west can take.
    I'm afraid there is only one "useful idiot" here and I don't even think you are that useful.

It makes complete sense to me that this has played out in this way. Russia poisons a man and his daughter, who was previously spying on the Russians, using a Russian made poison. They know that the British and other Western politicians will have to react to this with confrontational terms, but are hardly going to be able to do anything in practical terms.
    Crikey, even Nikki Haley would have blushed uttering that at the UN. Who exactly is Russia oppressing aside from the Western created and funded Muslim terrorists in Syria and elsewhere?

Entirely predictable the people who have swallowed the Putin approved version of events without question.

He's really popular BECAUSE HE DOES THINGS LIKE THIS.

He's really popular BECAUSE HE DOES THINGS LIKE THIS.
    If you mean Putin , of course the Russians will be lapping it up , they loath us , we have provided an open gateway for Putin dissidents , spies , rich oligarchs to come in and get citizenship .

Pity Putin hasn't got one of those elections coming up with no opposition , or opposing candidates that are already in jail ,bit like their friends in Syria ,lovely pair all around .

Here is a piece written by a former British Ambassador. I neither accept or deny the contents. I'm sitting this one out.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...oped-by-liars/

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    So any Russian that has money and wants to live here automatically works for the KGB ?
    Is like any American who comes to the UK with money works for the CIA ?

I thought it was only UK nationals that can donate to political parties?

There are lots of Labour MPs blaming Corbyn for not following parliamentary protocol on this , some of them have even tabled a motion in commons supporting the Govt position. If you read the Guardian then see what Anna Turley and Nia Griffith (shadow defence secretary) has to say about JC.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...sergei-skripal
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...over-salisbury

And how is it that whenever there is a vote on Nato - JC votes against it, anything on America - he votes against it.
    If anything with this - you now fully get the character of Corbyn. Perpetual demonstrator (he's had plenty of practice) , but as leader of a country, with a marxist as a chancellor..... oh deary me.
    He’s bloody right though isn’t he.

Don't be mean ..

Is there any reason why the firefighters didn't require protective clothing and respirators to guard against exposure to the nerve agent?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is there any reason why the firefighters didn't need any protective clothing and respirators to guard against exposure to the nerve agent?

Obvious what is going on here, the more public sector workers exposed to “Russian” nerve gas, the better. Tory’s won’t have to pay their gold plated pensions.

Firefighters wont be touching it, I'll give you a clue - it's the guys and gals in the brightly coloured suits and wellies that handle it

Rumour has it the same suits will be worn by The Arsenal when they play CSK Moscow in the champions league 1/4 finals.

I see that the Russian who was his mate has been murdered as well..... that was probably another random attack on a Russian
    But it’s the most deadliest chemical in the world

Incredible

Why dont you read up on the delivery method, how it becomes active, absorption into the body, half life of the compounds etc.

The advice by PHE was use baby wipes and wash your clothes , or you could just try breathing in deeply and see how you get on
    Wow thanks for your advice

Firefighters wont be touching it, I'll give you a clue - it's the guys and gals in the brightly coloured suits and wellies that handle it
    How's the doctor doing who gave mouth to mouth resuscitation at the scene?

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/20...wel-in-history

On a similar subject, here is an extract about the litvinenko murder, fascinating details.