+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

I saw on Twitter that Veterans Today website are making some pretty strong claims.

I know people don't like being extravagantly accused of things for effect (it happens to me a lot on here, surprisingly I actually don't hate Jewish people or want white northern teenage girls to be raped by Muslim gangs) but why does not believing our government or security services always inevitably lead to posting 'evidence' handed on a platter by russian government and organisations controlled by them. I don't trust our government or establishment much but the idea that I then must believe Putin or his government because, well, we gotta pick sides is nuts.

Getting back to the thread's topic for a second, it appears that the father and daughter are being blocked from communicating with the outside world and aren't being allowed to leave hospital. More speculation: what if they're discharged, say a week from today, and that'll attract little or no coverage because the media and everyone else will be so utterly consumed with events elsewhere?

For what it's worth, I'm sensing from the 'mood music' that an almighty and prolonged attack against Syria is very close. As with Iraq, it won't affect any of us much unless Russia is prepared to engage.

Isaiah 17:1 - 'See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins'.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-3&version=NIV

"If you believe Boris Johnson you are an idiot" . George Galloway is on form here :

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Getting back to the thread's topic for a second, it appears that the father and daughter are being blocked from communicating with the outside world and aren't being allowed to leave hospital. More speculation: what if they're discharged, say a week from today, and that'll attract little or no coverage because the media and everyone else will be so utterly consumed with events elsewhere?

For what it's worth, I'm sensing from the 'mood music' that an almighty and prolonged attack against Syria is very close. As with Iraq, it won't affect any of us much unless Russia is prepared to engage.
    On the other hand, the daughter has been discharged.

Isaiah 17:1 - 'See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins'.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-3&version=NIV
    The biblical city of Damascus familiar in Isaiah was almost totally destroyed in an earthquake in 847 AD.

War crim Tony Blair, to the surprise of nobody, is all for bombing Syria: https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/983636350531387392

Here's a six-minute interview between a BBC Radio Scotland current affairs host and Peter Ford, a former UK ambassador to Syria. It's safe to say Mr Ford won't be given a platform on corporate media again in a hurry. The radio fella sounds genuinely brainwashed rather than pretending to be clueless. The best part is at the 4.40 mark when the frustrated host gets uppity only to be met with barely concealed derision.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    On the other hand, the daughter has been discharged.
    Try instead: 'it's reported the daughter has been discharged' or, 'it's alleged the daughter has been discharged' as I can find no photographic or video evidence of her leaving hospital. With mobile phones ubiquitous, it is a trifle odd the the father and daughter don't own one and cannot borrow one.

The Russkies find the incommunicado pair's treatment strange too.

Russian Embassy, UK

Verified account

@RussianEmbassy

We congratulate Yulia Skripal on her recovery. Yet we need urgent proof that what is being done to her is done on her own free will.

1:54 AM - 10 Apr 2018

Russian Embassy, UK

Verified account

@RussianEmbassy
    19h19 hours ago

Secret resettlement of Mr and Ms Skripal, barred from any contact with their family will be seen as an abduction or at least as their forced isolation.

https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy

Why would you being unable to find photos of them leaving the hospital mean that they don't have mobile phones?

It would add some weight to the discharge line if a friend or family member could offer some corroboration by stating they've spoken to her. Everything about this affair appears murky. Though I suspect you might believe differently.

It would add some weight to the discharge line if a friend or family member could offer some corroboration by stating they've spoken to her. Everything about this affair appears murky. Though I suspect you might believe differently.
    I was asking about your logic, which your reply unfortunately didn't address.

Are you perchance a Scottish current affairs radio host? The BBC et al didn't report that both were discharged.

Organ, either answer what I asked or ignore it. Either is fine. Because I'm not sure what you think I've said.

That interview with Peter Ford, former UK ambassador to Syria, shows there are a still a few people with brains being allowed on the MSM. Unfortunately, the audiences have been brainwashed to such an extent that they think these people are working for Moscow or Assad.

Most of the people I mix with know that we are being lied to about Syria and Salisbury, but occasionally I find myself in conversation with someone who regurgitates MSM propaganda and I ask them why Assad or Putin "is a monster" and they just go into auto repeat mode. Their brains are gone. They can't think for themselves anymore. There is no hope for these sad f'ers. No evidence or attempts to induce critical thinking will undo the propaganda dumped into their heads.

They've just survived an assassination attempt, and you're here surprised they aren't announcing their location on social media?
    Maybe they really want some more of that tasty novichok?

We were told they'd been on the mend in a specific hospital for over a week. Every hospital I've attended lately - sadly, that's a good many - the mobile phone signal was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    That interview with Peter Ford, former UK ambassador to Syria, shows there are a still a few people with brains being allowed on the MSM. Unfortunately, the audiences have been brainwashed to such an extent that they think these people are working for Moscow or Assad.

Most of the people I mix with know that we are being lied to about Syria and Salisbury, but occasionally I find myself in conversation with someone who regurgitates MSM propaganda and I ask them why Assad or Putin "is a monster" and they just go into auto repeat mode. Their brains are gone. They can't think for themselves anymore. There is no hope for these sad f'ers. No evidence or attempts to induce critical thinking will undo the propaganda dumped into their heads.
    Those who get all their info from corporate media automatically presume that when politicians the like of May, Trump, etc, make unequivocal remarks then they must be sincere and cannot be lying therefore it must be true.

Those who get all their info from corporate media automatically presume that when politicians the like of May, Trump, etc, make unequivocal remarks then they must be sincere and cannot be lying therefore it must be true.
    Have you ever thought that those who have determined that the consensus formed by corporate media automatically must be incorrect are equally vulnerable, particularly if they think they have some special insight or superior intellect?

With regard to the recent staged production of a chemical attack last weekend which appears set to become a casus belli, then no.

With regard to the recent staged production of a chemical attack last weekend which appears set to become a casus belli, then no.
    I guess there are two key questions to answer.

Did it happen and if so who did it? You seem to have concluded on the first question so I guess the second is irrelevant. That partisan body the World Health Organisation appears to have concluded (from 2nd hand reports on the ground) that 500 people suffered and want primary access. Given your insight probably unnecessary and not worth probing the second question.

They might want to visit the area which is now under Syrian control to talk to the locals rather than recycle hearsay. That's what the Russian EU ambassador wants to happen. The H1N1 pandemic malarkey, as one example, suggested to me, and others, that WHO isn't objective and is under the control of the same old crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    They've just survived an assassination attempt, and you're here surprised they aren't announcing their location on social media?
    Maybe they really want some more of that tasty novichok?
    Sky News is reporting she's issued a statement through the police (her other reported statement was also via the police).

We are told she's in protective custody, no doubt at some super secret location, unlike the hospital she was reportedly at and where her father reportedly remains.

The Russians have publicly raised concerns she's being held against her will. One might think the police or any other government agency would be desperate to bat away those suggestions by asking her to say so on camera which would be released to the media. Remember, she should be extremely grateful to the authorities for saving her life and that of her father and for continuing to protect them... but no video is forthcoming.

They might want to visit the area which is now under Syrian control to talk to the locals rather than recycle hearsay. That's what the Russian EU ambassador wants to happen. The H1N1 pandemic malarkey, as one example, suggested to me, and others, that WHO isn't objective and is under the control of the same old crew.

If you wanted to prove or disprove whether you need special insight or superior intellect to determine the relative merits of a situation then comparing the objective viewpoints of the Russian Ambassador to the EU and the World Health Organisation of the United Nations is as good a place to start as any as I suppose!