+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

... and what about Peter Ford's interview that I posted a video of in this very thread earlier today. I note you have nothing to say about that. Is it because he demolishes the warmongers' narrative and it intrudes on your cosy normalcy bias?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    ... and what about Peter Ford's interview that I posted a video of in this very thread earlier today. I note you have nothing to say about that. Is it because he demolishes the warmongers' narrative and it intrudes on your cosy normalcy bias?
    I watched it and like someone said, "opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. If you draw your conclusions from a few sources just because they run counter narrative doesn't make them any more conclusive without facts!

Peter Ford is director of the British Syrian Society which was set up by Assad's Father in law. I don't know whether that gives him disturbed abnormal bias or not but if you are looking for some balanced insight I guess there might be other reference points. His argument seems to be the first responders have previous and they have a record of making things up.

If you undermine or don't give credence to the international institutions set up to establish facts then it's a turkey shoot I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I watched it and like someone said, "opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. If you draw your conclusions from a few sources just because they run counter narrative doesn't make them any more conclusive without facts!

Peter Ford is director of the British Syrian Society which was set up by Assad's Father in law. I don't know whether that gives him disturbed abnormal bias or not but if you are looking for some balanced insight I guess there might be other reference points. His argument seems to be the first responders have previous and they have a record of making things up.

If you undermine or don't give credence to the international institutions set up to establish facts then it's a turkey shoot I guess.
    Doesn't take long to research the smears against the white helmets to see that they are mostly innuendo with nothing to back them up

There's no proof the alleged chemical attack occurred and no proof of who did it if it actually happened. What is indisputable is US forces are in Syria and have set up military bases there. They have no mandate to do so, it's illegal and an act of war. The same applies to their tomahawk missile strike against Syria just over a year ago. The whole Iraq war was also illegal and engineered on a false premise. Some people have very short and selective memories.

Yulia Skripal: No-one speaks for me (says somebody speaking on her behalf)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43733765

Yes, a cleverly constructed statement, but bollox nevertheless as the Russian response politely states.

- In a statement issued through police, she said she was not yet strong enough to give a full media interview but "no-one speaks for me, or for my father". -

Isn't it a little too convenient that she's not up to stating what's in the statement whilst a film camera is trained on her recording her words and demeanour? Sure, the Russkies could then say she might be acting under duress. The fact that the easy and obvious hasn't been forthcoming only strengthens Russia's disquiet.

There's nothing to back it up? Please refer to the video I posted on the previous page featuring those white helmets. I'll post more of the same if you wish.

Here's one to be going on with. In this they're teaching kids to become crisis actors.

There's nothing to back it up? Please refer to the video I posted on the previous page featuring those white helmets. I'll post more of the same if you wish.
    That's terrible, those poor kids.

Here's one to be going on with. In this they're teaching kids to become crisis actors.

Any background on this? When was it taken? Where? Why? I went on to the You Tube link and could not find anything that helped.

Any background on this? When was it taken? Where? Why? I went on to the You Tube link and could not find anything that helped.
    If only you questioned all media with the same vigour

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If only you questioned all media with the same vigour
    I followed the link that Organ Morgan said was a smoking gun showing the White Helmets were faking up a chemical attack. I watched a You Tube video viewed by about 22k people (including probably a number of people on this board) entitled Syrian chemical attack - terrorists teach children how to fake it. It is a video of less than four minutes with no clear authorship, explanation or context. Yet I am being asked to conclude on the basis of this that a chemical attack within Syrian territory is a false flag and that anybody who believes something to the contrary is an idiot.

To prove my heretical doubt wrong I need to dig deeper apparently.

Dig a bit harder; summon the energy to do some research. I'm tired of spoon feeding you info.

Dig a bit harder; summon the energy to do some research. I'm tired of spoon feeding you info.
    Or conversely you don't have any!

Or conversely you don't have any!
    Seek and ye shall find. I'm tempted to link to a video of Jimmy Cliff's You Can Get it if You Really Want in the hope that its lyrics might inspire you. Instead it'll be one of what I've mentioned elsewhere prior. It's a video clip of the Russian general Chief of Staff stating weeks before the event that a false flag was being planned at the exact location, Ghouta, where the fake chemical attack was indeed staged in the precise area of Damascus. He also states that women and children had been bussed in ready to pose as victims.

Here's the RT article predicting the false flag: https://www.rt.com/news/421589-us-pr...ns-airstrikes/

It's dated 17-03-2018. I linked it in this thread (page 5, post 125) on the same date.

The reason, of course, for why the Western corporate media haven't publicised his words at any point since he made them, a month ago today, is that they didn't and still don't want the man in the street to realise the event had been planned for weeks in advance. And don't forget that Gerasimov isn't just any old Russian military bloke, he's Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Russia.

Still no sign of a video of a Yulia Skripal video being made available where we can hear her say she's fine, content and not being held against her will as Russia allege. Things that make you go hmm.

Meanwhile, Russia today went on record stating that the UK was involved in the Douma attack.

Russia's military: UK involved in Syrian gas attack 'provocation' - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1HK24P

Still no sign of a video of a Yulia Skripal video being made available where we can hear her say she's fine, content and not being held against her will as Russia allege. Things that make you go hmm.

Meanwhile, Russia today went on record stating that the UK was involved in the Douma attack.

Russia's military: UK involved in Syrian gas attack 'provocation' - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1HK24P
    Do you believe them?

Do you believe them?
    Yes. Do you believe the Russians? Separately today Lavrov claimed they had "irrefutable data" that the UK was involved. He needs to show it, and fast.

Here's another short video pertaining to your beloved White Helmets. At the 2.20 mark is when a US government official acknowledges the US funds them, that's in spite of the White Helmets claim to be independent. Another question for you, why would you think is the reason the UK hasn't been able thus far showing Yulia Skripal fit and healthy and happy to be in protective custody?

Yes. Do you believe the Russians? Separately today Lavrov claimed they had "irrefutable data" that the UK was involved. He needs to show it, and fast.

Here's another short video pertaining to your beloved White Helmets. At the 2.20 mark is when a US government official acknowledges the US funds them, that's in spite of the White Helmets claim to be independent. Another question for you, why would you think is the reason the UK hasn't been able thus far showing Yulia Skripal fit and healthy and happy to be in protective custody?

Ok fair enough. This what TASS said:

He said the ministry had found those who took part in filming the rent-a-mob chemical attack in Syria’s Douma and these people told how the video had been shot.

Read also
    Russia’s top diplomat: Chemical attack in Syria’s Douma staged by foreign special services
    Russia’s UK envoy blasts Paris, London for automatically backing US policy on Syria
    Putin, Macron discuss situation in Syria — Kremlin
    Lavrov hopes West won’t embark on ‘reckless’ adventurism in Syria

"Today, the Russian defense ministry has other evidence proving the United Kingdom’s direct involvement in the organization of this provocation in Eastern Ghouta," he said

In his words, the so-called White Helmets were pressed by London in a period from April 3 to 6 to hurry up with the implementation of the planned provocation. "The White Helmets were told that in a period from April 3 to 6 Jaysh al-Islam militants would conduct a series of massive artillery bombings of Damascus. It would provoke a retaliation operation by government forces and the White Helmets were to use it to stage a provocation with an alleged use of chemical weapons," he said.

According to Konashenkov, officers of the Russian defense ministry spoke with two Syrian who had taken part in filming the framed-up attack. Both have medical diplomas and work with the emergency department of Douma’s hospital. The two men do not conceal their names. They told Russian officers that all those who had been taken to hospital during the filming had no symptoms of exposure to toxic agents.

"When the patients were receiving first aid unidentified people burst into the hospital, some were holding video cameras," the spokesman cited them as saying. "These people started shouting, fanning hysteria. They carried hose and douched all present with water crying out that all of them had been exposed to poisonous agents."

"The patients and their relatives yielded to panic and began to pour water on each other. After this scene was caught on video, these unidentified people fled," he added.

This is what is called evidence in the civilized world, he stressed, adding that Russia had repeatedly warned about provocations with the alleged use of chemical weapons against civilians plotted by militants in Eastern Ghouta.

Some non-governmental organizations, including White Helmets, claim that chemical weapons were used in Douma, Eastern Ghouta, on April 7. According to the statement uploaded to the organization’s website on April 8, chlorine bombs were dropped on the city to kill dozens and poison other local civilians who had to be brought to hospital.

So a UK government that couldn't work out its arse from its elbow in managing the Skripal case was directed at the highest level to contrive a mock chemical attack? Fair play your imagination is better than mine!

You still haven't worked out who the goodies and baddies are in this saga.

Once again, can you provide a sensible explanation for why the British state cannot provide the media with a video interview of the daughter so as to counter Russia very serious allegations.

You still haven't worked out who the goodies and baddies are in this saga.

Once again, can you provide a sensible explanation for why the British state cannot provide the media with a video interview of the daughter so as to counter Russia very serious allegations.
    We seem to be disappearing down a cul-de-sac. I asked if you believed the Russian government's argument that the UK government contrived this crisis in cahoots with the White Helmets and you unequivocally said yes.

You asked what's in it for Assad to launch a stike which is a perfectly reasonable question. My question is what is there in this for May? Being found out in trying to contrive World War 3 would be curtains for a fragile democracy. Of course the President for life Putin and King Assad have a bit more resilience should their fingerprints be found.

Still you have nailed your colours to the mast that the UK is up to no good

Blah. You're on a wind-up here. Instead of answering polite questions you ignore them to ask a question of your own. You'll not waste any more of my time.