+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It looks like the ex-British Ambassador's sources were correct
    Does it?

Has Skripal been connected to David Steele yet, the author of the Tump Russia dossier who seems to be in a spot of bother these days? Since Steele never went to Russia to conduct his research, I am assuming his information came from British based contacts with Russian connections? The US authorities are closing in on the rogue elements who conspired against Trump, so it is possible that everything will come out in the wash eventually. Steele is a central character along with Fusion GPS, who seem to be in a similar line of business to Cambridge Analytica. The movie is going to be awesome when they finally get around to making it, and if the events weren't actually true, the entire script would come across as being extremely far fetched!

Has Skripal been connected to David Steele yet, the author of the Tump Russia dossier who seems to be in a spot of bother these days? Since Steele never went to Russia to conduct his research, I am assuming his information came from British based contacts with Russian connections? The US authorities are closing in on the rogue elements who conspired against Trump, so it is possible that everything will come out in the wash eventually. Steele is a central character along with Fusion GPS, who seem to be in a similar line of business to Cambridge Analytica. The movie is going to be awesome when they finally get around to making it, and if the events weren't actually true, the entire script would come across as being extremely far fetched!
    Trump has proved to be so disappointing that I can't stand reading anything about him. His appointment of Bolton means that he is totally owned by you know who. Steele made up his stuff but someone has got some very incriminating information about Trump. Unless Trump was a fraud all along there is no other explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Trump has proved to be so disappointing that I can't stand reading anything about him. His appointment of Bolton means that he is totally owned by you know who. Steele made up his stuff but someone has got some very incriminating information about Trump. Unless Trump was a fraud all along there is no other explanation.
    Disappointing in bed by all accounts

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    You seem particularly susceptible to propaganda. Most of the rubbish you have been fed by the mass media has been converted into beliefs without being processed by your critical faculties. Have you ever suffered any brain damage?

If you want to know the latest about the Salisbury false flag op. read Craig Murray's blog. There is a very good comment by a "Tom Smythe" who seems to have some expertise in the chemistry of nerve agents.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...ge-4/#comments
    Ironically you seem to also susceptible to propaganda from strange blogs ,which you keep posting , unlike you i will not accuse you of having brain damage (by the way, hope that never happens to you or a family member, its an awful burden )

Always know when one is losing the argument as they resort to personal insults , however never seems to happen in a live environment, strange that .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ironically you seem to also susceptible to propaganda from strange blogs ,which you keep posting , unlike you i will not accuse you of having brain damage (by the way, hope that never happens to you or a family member, its an awful burden )

Always know when one is losing the argument as they resort to personal insults , however never seems to happen in a live environment, strange that .
    Craig Murray is an ex-British Ambassador.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Murray

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I'm sorry if I offended you. In fact, I didn't even think you were a real person. All those bizarrely punctuated stream of consciousness posts made me think your posts were part of an artificial intelligence project to discover if a computer program could participate on a football forum without being found out.

This news probably deserves its own thread. A trade war has begun along with these diplomatic tit-for-tat expulsions. We all better hope that a shooting war doesn't start.

Spy poisoning: Russian diplomats expelled across US and Europe - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43545565

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    You got me bang to rights there treacle
    To be honest with you , she's given you a right good beating

If the Skripals were contaminated with Novichok at home, considering it's the most deadly nerve agent known to man, how come they had a day out in Salisbury before collapsing

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    If the Skripals were contaminated with Novichok at home, considering it's the most deadly nerve agent known to man, how come they had a day out in Salisbury before collapsing
    Deadly and fast acting are not the same thing.

If I wanted to poison someone then fast acting would not be my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Deadly and fast acting are not the same thing.

If I wanted to poison someone then fast acting would not be my choice.
    So deadly and fast acting that Yulia Skripal is now conscious and talking! So not fast acting and not deadly. These Russians are not very good at this poisining are they?

So deadly and fast acting that Yulia Skripal is now conscious and talking! So not fast acting and not deadly. These Russians are not very good at this poisining are they?
    I didn't say it was fast acting. I said that fast acting would make a bad choice in a case like this.

Were her first words something along the lines of "have you put the money in my bank yet?"

Were her first words something along the lines of "have you put the money in my bank yet?"
    That's a pretty low accusation

Have you read the investigation into the 2 bungling russian goons who poisoned litvinenko?

No need to virtue signal, we are all friends here
    **** me do you just spend your hours regurgitating cliches from alt right shite that you read?

The girl has gone though what I can only imagine to be one of the trumy most horrifying experience imaginable and as per you’re their with your ‘some people in the internet think’
    Speak

Well done you

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    **** me do you just spend your hours regurgitating cliches from alt right shite that you read?

The girl has gone though what I can only imagine to be one of the trumy most horrifying experience imaginable and as per you’re their with your ‘some people in the internet think’
    Speak

Well done you
    Just to make it abundantly clear, my satirical comments were aimed directly at Auntie Andy's observations about the most deadly nerve agent known to man, and not about any persons living, dead or recovering from the effects of any deadly poisons.

But carry on doing what lefties must do, it doesn't bother me

From Wikipedia

"Virtue signalling is the conspicuous expression of moral values done primarily with the intent of enhancing standing within a social group.The term was first used in signalling theory, to describe any behavior that could be used to signal virtue—especially piety among the religious. In recent years, the term has become more commonly used as a pejorative characterization by commentators to criticize what they regard as empty, or superficial support of certain political views, and also used within groups to criticize their own members for valuing outward appearance over substantive action."

Now if that isn't a fine example of virtue signalling by our esteemed member Rjk, then I don't know what is!

From Wikipedia

"Virtue signalling is the conspicuous expression of moral values done primarily with the intent of enhancing standing within a social group.The term was first used in signalling theory, to describe any behavior that could be used to signal virtue—especially piety among the religious. In recent years, the term has become more commonly used as a pejorative characterization by commentators to criticize what they regard as empty, or superficial support of certain political views, and also used within groups to criticize their own members for valuing outward appearance over substantive action."

Now if that isn't a fine example of virtue signalling by our esteemed member Rjk, then I don't know what is!
    I look at it as a form of sexual advertising. You are showing that you are fair and generous. These are good attributes in a potential mate. Unfortunately my theory doesn't work on this site. Apart from Sludge and Organ I doubt if any poster is sexually deprived - or depraved - enough to see us as potential sexual partners.

From Wikipedia

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself
    I see it more as a factual statement. You are either virtue signalling or you're not. There are no grey areas here I'm afraid.

I see it more as a factual statement. You are either virtue signalling or you're not. There are no grey areas here I'm afraid.
    Nonsense. A bit of empathy was shown to someone suffering due to a horrible incident and you’ve turned into your usual conspiracy theory use a cliche to attempt to make yourself sound clever.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Nonsense. A bit of empathy was shown to someone suffering due to a horrible incident and you’ve turned into your usual conspiracy theory use a cliche to attempt to make yourself sound clever.
    I haven't turned it into anything, I was just responding to Auntie Andy's 'most deadly deadly nerve agent known to man' observations!

I haven't turned it into anything, I was just responding to Auntie Andy's 'most deadly deadly nerve agent known to man' observations!
    They're saying you responded in a c**ty way, mate.