+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

I hope you’re not suggesting that Johnson is a lying, cheating scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I hope you’re not suggesting that Johnson is a lying, cheating scumbag.
    Guilty as charged Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It looks like the ex-British Ambassador's sources were correct
    Does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Does it?
    Sky News appear to be reporting the same information?

Sky News appear to be reporting the same information?
    What the mainstream media?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What the mainstream media?
    I'd be more inclined to believe the ex-Ambassador and his high-level contacts at Porton Down, so try not to get too sidetracked by the involvement of the MSM.

Foreign Office deletes Tweet.

JC probably did it, with a beetroot, wearing a Russian hat whilst talking to the wrong type of Jew.

https://twitter.com/paulwaugh/status...835161600?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Foreign Office deletes Tweet.

JC probably did it, with a beetroot, wearing a Russian hat whilst talking to the wrong type of Jew.

https://twitter.com/paulwaugh/status...835161600?s=21

Potordown can't prove the source (thats not there job a anyway , that investigation belongs to others ).

What we do know it's a Russian produced nerve agent and it theres to control .

We know what Russia thinks of ex spies as that is in the public domain .

We know why nerve agents are produced (to kill )

I do agree , Mr Corbyn can have tea whoever he choses, and sing whatever songs he wants to, we know the reason why .

And yes Boris is a clown .

May, Johnson and the Defence Secretary need to go.

- The UK Foreign Office denies claiming the nerve agent used in the Salisbury poisoning of the Skripals came directly from Russia. Despite admitting it sent a tweet saying exactly that, and Boris Johnson making the same claim.

The UK Foreign Office has admitted it deleted the tweet which directly stated that the nerve agent, identified by the UK as A-234 – also known as Novichok- used in the Salisbury poisoning of the Skripals, came direct from Russia.

This week British government scientists admitted they couldn’t tell where the poison came from, undermining a number of claims to come out of the Foreign Office. -

More: https://www.rt.com/uk/423162-russia-...nment-twitter/

North Korea has been neutralised, everyone needs a bogeyman, why not return to the biggest and baddest of the lot, Russia recently announced the testing of new nukes, the Don has a new defence budget bigger than all before, what could possibly go wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    North Korea has been neutralised, everyone needs a bogeyman, why not return to the biggest and baddest of the lot, Russia recently announced the testing of new nukes, the Don has a new defence budget bigger than all before, what could possibly go wrong ?
    Has it?

Father and daughter make miraculous recovery.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43652574

Well, I never.

Father and daughter make miraculous recovery.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43652574

Well, I never.
    All's well that ends well.

But he’s dying, he will never recover mun. It’s the most deadly poison there is.

But he’s dying, he will never recover mun. It’s the most deadly poison there is.
    It's true, Rjk confirmed it. Very sad

He said and I quote.

“So she's still in hospital having almost been murdered, possibly with life changing injuries, and her father is still in a coma and may never recover, and you don't think it's a bit low to throw out a whimsical suggestion that they faked it all "to make the Russians look bad" ?”

The only ones looking bad are the useless Tory’s. Sack the feckin lot of them.

He said and I quote.

“So she's still in hospital having almost been murdered, possibly with life changing injuries, and her father is still in a coma and may never recover, and you don't think it's a bit low to throw out a whimsical suggestion that they faked it all "to make the Russians look bad" ?”

The only ones looking bad are the useless Tory’s. Sack the feckin lot of them.
    We'll Easter has just passed, and Jesus rose from the dead, so maybe they were inspired? Stranger things have happened ..

Viktoria: Hello?

Alleged Yulia: Hello. Do you hear me?

Viktoria: Yes, I hear you.

Alleged Yulia: It is Yulia Skripal.

Viktoria: Oh, Yulka [diminutive of Yulia] it is you! I recognise from your voice that it is you but cannot understand. So, they gave you a telephone, didn't they?

Alleged Yulia: Yes, yes.

Viktoria: Thanks God! Yulyash [diminutive of Yulia], is everything okay with you?

Alleged Yulia: Everything is ok, everything is fine.

Viktoria: Look, if tomorrow I get a (British) visa, I will come to you on Monday.

Alleged Yulia: Vika, no-one will give you the visa.

Viktoria: Well I thought so too. Oh well.

Alleged Yulia: Most likely.

Viktoria: If they give it, I need you to tell me whether I can visit you or not, tell me that I can.

Alleged Yulia: I think no, there is such a situation now, we'll sort it out later.

Viktoria: I know it, I know it all.

Alleged Yulia: Later, we will get it sorted later, everything's fine, we'll see later.

Viktoria: Is it your phone?

Alleged Yulia: It is a temporary phone. Everything is fine, but we'll see how it goes, we'll decide later. You know what the situation is here. Everything is fine, everything is solvable, everyone (he and her father) is recovering and is alive.

Viktoria: Clear! Is everything ok with your father?

Alleged Yulia: Everything is ok. He is resting now, having a sleep. Everyone's health is fine, there are no irreparable things. I will be discharged soon. Everything is ok.

Viktoria: Kisses, my bunny.

Alleged Yulia: Bye.

It's allegedly alledged?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Has it?
    I own up, I've not read every newspaper over the past few weeks, but since young Kim has been freed from his CIA handlers, and a meeting agreed in principle with Thumper, I've not seen him threatening to launch nukes all over the shop, if he has I've missed it

Viktoria: Hello?

Alleged Yulia: Hello. Do you hear me?

Viktoria: Yes, I hear you.

Alleged Yulia: It is Yulia Skripal.

Viktoria: Oh, Yulka [diminutive of Yulia] it is you! I recognise from your voice that it is you but cannot understand. So, they gave you a telephone, didn't they?

Alleged Yulia: Yes, yes.

Viktoria: Thanks God! Yulyash [diminutive of Yulia], is everything okay with you?

Alleged Yulia: Everything is ok, everything is fine.

Viktoria: Look, if tomorrow I get a (British) visa, I will come to you on Monday.

Alleged Yulia: Vika, no-one will give you the visa.

Viktoria: Well I thought so too. Oh well.

Alleged Yulia: Most likely.

Viktoria: If they give it, I need you to tell me whether I can visit you or not, tell me that I can.

Alleged Yulia: I think no, there is such a situation now, we'll sort it out later.

Viktoria: I know it, I know it all.

Alleged Yulia: Later, we will get it sorted later, everything's fine, we'll see later.

Viktoria: Is it your phone?

Alleged Yulia: It is a temporary phone. Everything is fine, but we'll see how it goes, we'll decide later. You know what the situation is here. Everything is fine, everything is solvable, everyone (he and her father) is recovering and is alive.

Viktoria: Clear! Is everything ok with your father?

Alleged Yulia: Everything is ok. He is resting now, having a sleep. Everyone's health is fine, there are no irreparable things. I will be discharged soon. Everything is ok.

Viktoria: Kisses, my bunny.

Definitely Viktoria then?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Definitely Viktoria then?
    Apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I own up, I've not read every newspaper over the past few weeks, but since young Kim has been freed from his CIA handlers, and a meeting agreed in principle with Thumper, I've not seen him threatening to launch nukes all over the shop, if he has I've missed it
    ah right if he hasn't said anything for a couple of weeks then it's probably all over nice one mate glad you sorted it for us it was just the cia all along

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    ah right if he hasn't said anything for a couple of weeks then it's probably all over nice one mate glad you sorted it for us it was just the cia all along
    No worries sport one has to keep one's finger on the ball, little 5.5 earthquake just off Cali coast last night?, or was it MOAB's ending a child trafficking operation?.