+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stoke vs Man City

Stoke vs Man City

C'mon lads how can't you enjoy that football? That goal was brilliant. I'd pay half my wage to watch David Silva every week.

Re: Stoke vs Man City

Most Premier league fans are already.
    Think I paid £27 for my 13 year old son to get into the Etihad when we were in the money bags league.

Another cracking goal.

Was kinda hoping Stoke would get something here, as I do with most clubs down there with the Jacks, but it doesn't sit right rooting for Stoke.

2 nil down now, hope its six!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    C'mon lads how can't you enjoy that football? That goal was brilliant. I'd pay half my wage to watch David Silva every week.
    Watching them live against us in the cup was incredible . Best football I have ever seen .

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Give it up gringo most on here want to see the ball smashed 70 yards

David Silva is the closest thing to Andres Iniesta on this planet. Best player in the league in my opinion

Credit to Stoke, at least they are having a go even though completely outclassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Watching them live against us in the cup was incredible . Best football I have ever seen .
    I didn't enjoy it one bit. Watching a team I care nothing about play us like it was an exhibition game? I'd have rather we played Bolton on the Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I didn't enjoy it one bit. Watching a team I care nothing about play us like it was an exhibition game? I'd have rather we played Bolton on the Saturday.
    To be fair, he didn't say he enjoyed it. Hard to argue with the two things he did say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I preferred the time before when we played them at the CCS.