+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PEARCEY, have a word with your lads to put in a performance tonight plz !!

PEARCEY, have a word with your lads to put in a performance tonight plz !!

Re: PEARCEY, have a word with your lads to put in a performance tonight plz !!

I'd be more confident of qpr getting something at villa

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'd be more confident of qpr getting something at villa
    Same here, but maybe if Pearcey has a word.....?

Come on Stam - sort it out for our sake and for our mate, Pearcey! Go on - you know you want to!

Jaap.jpg

In Pearcey we trust

The Pearcey Factor.

I’m assumint wins for villa and wolves and and draw/loss for us so anything else is a massive bonus!

Well yes I can only concur with the theme in this thread...2-0 to Reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    The Pearcey Factor.
    First decent post you’ve ever made. Where’s that friggin culture thread gone?

Pressures on Pearcey

Third game running we concede just before half rime

Er.... Pearcey. That word isn't working!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Er.... Pearcey. That word isn't working!
    I did my best Jon but when you have a Dutch fraud in charge even my magical powers are destined to fail.
    We are deep in the doo doos.