+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Didn’t see that coming

Didn’t see that coming

Us win
    Villa lose
    😀👌

Re: Didn’t see that coming

Extra day to prepare for Sunday as well.
    I’d take a draw but after tonight why can’t we just go up there and sweep them aside like we did to Brentford tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Extra day to prepare for Sunday as well.
    I’d take a draw but after tonight why can’t we just go up there and sweep them aside like we did to Brentford tonight?
    Why not derby are struggling with injuries and Huddleston is banned out of form this is probably the best time to play them

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Why not derby are struggling with injuries and Huddleston is banned out of form this is probably the best time to play them
    Strange you say that I thought the same before this game and was thinking draw tonight win Saturday, who care now lol

Go qpr

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    the way Brentford play does suit us, Derby can shut up shop and last time we played them they gave us nothing. However they are in poor form and will be looking over their shoulder to the likes of Sheff utd and preston. I think whoever scores first in that one will go on to win it.