+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Marko Grujić

Marko Grujić

Looked good tonight, we were lucky to get him

Re: Marko Grujić

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Looked good tonight
    Yes and after the early error , plays with his head up, still learning ,bloody good loan signing , with all or injuries in that department he's no 1 at the moment , and he's very young for that crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Looked good tonight, we were lucky to get him
    Quality player

He’s fitted in very well which is a huge compliment to him as our style of play is probably not something he has played in before and with Ralls out he has coped with the additional responsibility in our midfield. We really do play a very physical high tempo game and that puts a lot of pressure on our midfield 3 to do a hell of a lot of running

Young, new environment, new faces, new style, different coaching. It's taken him a while to find his feet but he is starting to look really assured now.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    He’s fitted in very well which is a huge compliment to him as our style of play is probably not something he has played in before and with Ralls out he has coped with the additional responsibility in our midfield. We really do play a very physical high tempo game and that puts a lot of pressure on our midfield 3 to do a hell of a lot of running
    Didn't stop tonight fair play to them first 10 mins I was thinking shit we're going to get hammered here but great effort from the team to turn it around

Don't be surprised if he starts bossing games. The kids class. The signs have been there for 5-6 games now.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Don't be surprised if he starts bossing games. The kids class. The signs have been there for 5-6 games now.
    I wonder if he'll be available next season if we go up.

Liverpool will have just bought in Naby Keita + any other signings they make in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I wonder if he'll be available next season if we go up.

Liverpool will have just bought in Naby Keita + any other signings they make in the summer
    I think he's highly thought of at Liverpool. But then again they might just spend big again and we'll could get him on a season long loan. He must be starting to enjoy himself. It's all very exciting, isn't it!

He's a step ahead of our lot at times, holding the ball up looking for a runner etc.

Early error and he still grew into the game

Thought he was excellent tonight

First couple of games, I thought he was garbage and we were loaned a dud. Happy to be proven wrong. He looks composed on the ball and tries to calm the game down a little when it goes a bit 'blood and thunder'. When he does make mistakes like he did for their goal, his head doesn't drop either.

If he could cut the needless yellow cards out it would be nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I think he's highly thought of at Liverpool. But then again they might just spend big again and we'll could get him on a season long loan. He must be starting to enjoy himself. It's all very exciting, isn't it!
    Trouble for him he will way down the pecking order ,if we go up we could bid big for him, or get another years loan , better still find him a nice Cardiff lass and keep him loved up and wanted .

International

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Trouble for him he will way down the pecking order ,if we go up we could bid big for him, or get another years loan , better still find him a nice Cardiff lass and keep him loved up and wanted .
    I think we have to remember why we got him in the first place.

Klopp wanted him to go out to a club that plays physical football because he thinks very highly of him and wants him toughened up so he can play him in his own side.
    We are definitely keeping our side of the bargain but I can't see him not being wanted by Liverpool any time. As people say, he is class, by the time we get promoted he will be on a different level and the confidence and toughness he takes back to Anfield will be invaluable to Klopp. If we go up we'll be playing against him next season.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm sure Sludge can organise something for him.