By my reckoning
    Etheridge
    Manga
    Gujic
    Paterson
    Hoilett
    Ken
    Gunnar

Will be away on international duty. Correct me if i'm wrong. Will have a huge bearing on the team v Burton.

Re: Player on international duty

Bet you Gunnarsson plays as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Bet you Gunnarsson plays as well.
    If he is miraculously fit to play for Iceland, I'd never play him again for the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    If he is miraculously fit to play for Iceland, I'd never play him again for the city.
    Its not his decision, if they pick him he cant refuse to play.

I could see a few players drop out with 'knocks'

How can they pick him when he is not fit and has not played for city, it's not right

actually would be good if Gunners did get a run out for Iceland - we don't want him using our games to get match fit - better he comes back after the break after playing a couple of times...

Ken's not with Denmark.

I just watched the post Brentford interview with him and he said after Derby he's just home with his family for a few days.

Gunnar needs a competitive run out. Ken needs to be wrapped in cotton wool. Happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    How can they pick him when he is not fit and has not played for city, it's not right
    Warnock has said he wants gunnar to play an hour of the first match but rest for the second so he’s match fit for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Warnock has said he wants gunnar to play an hour of the first match but rest for the second so he’s match fit for us.
    Correct. Hour in the friendly. Half hour against Burton. Be great to have him back for the difficult run of games after Burton.

Hoilett not playing for Canada

I didn't know about Ken, but knew that Junior wasent playing with Canada. Good news they both need a rest. Manga I believe is playing in Spain this week so that is OK.
    That leaves Paterson who has 2 games, the second one in Hungary a week Tuesday and Gujic who I am not sure about. Unfortunately our goalie is in Central Asia a week Tuesday so I doubt will be back for Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I didn't know about Ken, but knew that Junior wasent playing with Canada. Good news they both need a rest. Manga I believe is playing in Spain this week so that is OK.
    That leaves Paterson who has 2 games, the second one in Hungary a week Tuesday and Gujic who I am not sure about. Unfortunately our goalie is in Central Asia a week Tuesday so I doubt will be back for Burton.
    Why? Is he travelling by road?

Assuming Gujic is in Serbian squad, they have 2 games, the second in London a week Tuesday so provided hes not injured he should be ok.
    This means fingers crossed for Paterson and Etheridge. I was really worried that team might be decimated for Burton. Instead we might have Gunnar back.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    Why? Is he travelling by road?
    Error on my part. Phillipines are playing Tajikistan at home, not away.
    Still hell of a journey from Manilla to Cardiff.
    Will check flights

Yep if he leaves Manilla at 6 am he will be at Heathrow 3pm on Wednesday so we may have a goalie, albeit jet lagged for Friday.

Yep if he leaves Manilla at 6 am he will be at Heathrow 3pm on Wednesday so we may have a goalie, albeit jet lagged for Friday.
    Let him sleep it off Wednesday and give him half a days training Thursday, sorted!

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Let him sleep it off Wednesday and give him half a days training Thursday, sorted!
    Fly first class and you get a good nights kip arriving refreshed and ready to go 😬

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Fly first class and you get a good nights kip arriving refreshed and ready to go 😬
    We may need to have a whip around as Phillipines FA very poor. Etheridge may in fact have to stow away.

We may need to have a whip around as Phillipines FA very poor. Etheridge may in fact have to stow away.

Use some of Tans air miles for an upgrade?

And to think he was getting pelted from all corners at the beginning of the season. Been a superb signing.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And to think he was getting pelted from all corners at the beginning of the season. Been a superb signing.
    👍👍👍

Heisenberg

Error on my part. Phillipines are playing Tajikistan at home, not away.
    Still hell of a journey from Manilla to Cardiff.
    Will check flights
    Yeah, about 3,000 miles further than Tajikistan

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yeah, about 3,000 miles further than Tajikistan
    I know that but I just checked. If you can get a flight out of there its going to be almost 24 href journey with Aeroflot. I would rather walk!

I'll always be jealous of those who can sleep on planes. It's a long flight and I can't imagine he'll be feeling his best when he comes back, especially in today's game where preparation has reached absurd levels.

Manila is a place to avoid. As soon as I got off the plane and in a taxi, I was very close to turning around and flying out somewhere else.