+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Damour

Damour

I thought he was very good last night and like so many others in this squad this season he stepped up a gear at the time when he was really needed. Extremely unlucky to get booked and his distribution was much better. His pass for Mendez-Laing was quality.

Re: Damour

It’s a credit to the gaffer (and themselves) thatwhen called upon everyone has put in 100% effort. There’s no Jay Lloyd Samuels this year.

Damour was much better yesterday than against Birmingham

I’m concerned that when he comes on a a sub he is reckless and suffers ‘headless chicken syndome’. So much better from the start and with some game time.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I thought he was very good last night and like so many others in this squad this season he stepped up a gear at the time when he was really needed. Extremely unlucky to get booked and his distribution was much better. His pass for Mendez-Laing was quality.
    That pass :O

Was a nice simple pass , he sometimes wants that extra second ,guess the league he came from was less intense , he's improved with game time, he's a good squad addition ,has a nice balance about , glad he's fit ,not got many in that department who are .

Midfield in my view is the toughest area to play in , you can get caught out ,and you need a big engine and acuate awareness.

Accused of being like a headless chicken in Walesonline.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Was a nice simple pass , he sometimes wants that extra second ,guess the league he came from was less intense , he's improved with game time, he's a good squad addition ,has a nice balance about , glad he's fit ,not got many in that department who are .

Midfield in my view is the toughest area to play in , you can get caught out ,and you need a big engine and acuate awareness.
    It was hardly a simple pass. He delayed it til the right moment and the weight was perfect.

Les Gallois adore.....Loic Damour

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Les Gallois adore.....Loic Damour
    Have people been singing that??!

It was hardly a simple pass. He delayed it til the right moment and the weight was perfect.
    Was a superb pass.

If NML finished it with his left that would have been a cracking goal for a team full of hoofballers.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Was a superb pass.

If NML finished it with his left that would have been a cracking goal for a team full of hoofballers.
    The pitch didn't seem that great either, every time the ball was played on the floor it seemed to bobble so made it even better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamsarnie View Post
    Have people been singing that??!
    No. I was just paraphrasing the old Piat D’Or advert.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    No. I was just paraphrasing the old Piat D’Or advert.

I thought it was a new chant

Les Gallois adore,
    Les Gallois adorrrrrre,
    Les Gallois adore....Loic Damour

I suppose the correct way of saying “the Welsh adore” would be “l’amour Gallois” - doesn’t quite have the same ring to it.

Thankfully we haven’t embarrassed ourselves on the terraces - phew

Mind, it would work for Sol Bamba.

l’amour Gallois,
    l’amour Galloiiiiiiis...
    l’amour Gallois.... Sol Bamba!!

7 points clear and I’ve gone delirious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamsarnie View Post

I thought it was a new chant

Les Gallois adore,
    Les Gallois adorrrrrre,
    Les Gallois adore....Loic Damour

I suppose the correct way of saying “the Welsh adore” would be “l’amour Gallois” - doesn’t quite have the same ring to it.

Thankfully we haven’t embarrassed ourselves on the terraces - phew

Mind, it would work for Sol Bamba.

l’amour Gallois,
    l’amour Galloiiiiiiis...
    l’amour Gallois.... Sol Bamba!!

7 points clear and I’ve gone delirious.

Wasn't a yellow card for me. I was more impressed with Grujic - I suspect Cardiff will make that deal permanent in the summer.

Agree with that.

A REALLY hard thing to do: spot the pass and then execute it in time, perfectly.

As my eldest son said:

‘Damour I see him Damour I like him’

He seems to have boundless energy (like Ralls and Bryson) which I suspect is why Colin likes him. It is an essential attribute required to play in that position, especially so for a Warnock team.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

if Ralls made that pass ....................