Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
Because you are one eyed.

I see the bad he DID and the good he is DOING and continuing with.

I don't care if another person hates another person, and I know everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Things have changed, personally I've changed my opinion and moved on too.

Is there a reason to continue this thing against Tan?

Can you acknowledge he's got us on a steady footing, has brought in a good manager, brought the wages down and strengthened the team.

What is it people who dislike him want him to do? No dig at you here but I'm just curious.

I'd rather talk like adults than argue with you tbh.
I don't think I'm continuing anything. I don't post much stuff on here about him, I don't give him any thought at games, I don't start any Tan out songs.

I think the good manager, steady footing, wages being brought down is all a result of the work from Ken Choo and Dalman. Tan changed the colours back to blue in a bid to get fans back onside when we were doing very poorly with a divided fan base and the club was facing a very bleak future. He didn't do it out of the kindness of his heart, he did it in a bid to save his investment. I will praise him for taking a back seat over the last couple of years and letting Choo and Dalman crack on. That's about it.

I don't like him for the lack of respect he showed over a turbulent 2-3 years. It felt like the PL was the Vincent Tan show. Booing after the Sunderland 2-2 at home, getting all his mates over for the big games, the red shirt over a shirt combo, doing interviews about our goalkeeper shooting more, the clip of him in the car park laughing at a supporter singing about being blue and saying we'll always be red. The constant jibes at Mackay in the final 4 months of the season when it was all done.

It was a business decision to change to red, there was no thought for the identity or tradition of the club. It was a business decision to change back to blue. If we go up then who knows what he will decide on as he clearly seeks out the fame from PL due to his inflated sense of self-importance.

I think this is all old ground and no need to go over it as I have an opinion on what type of person I think he is and am unlikely to change. It doesn't mean I'll boo or derail the team etc, it just means I'll take zero notice of him if he tries to get involved in the celebrations. He shouldn't be, but I sense his ego will ensure he is pitch side.