+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IF we go up - Vincent Tan

IF we go up - Vincent Tan

Should be part of the celebrations and should be felt as one of us. No more fighting.

Re: IF we go up - Vincent Tan

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Should be part of the celebrations and should be felt as one of us. No more fighting.
    I’d agree with that. Let bygones be bygones

Certainly

He's part of my City family already , everyone makes a silly decesion or mistake in life , some of the vitriol by some fans has been way off , there's far worse decesion and people in the world .

It's a no from me. He's still a wanker. Will wait to see how he reacts to the praise Neil Warnock gets if he takes us up.

Being back in the prem - it wouldn't surprise me if the man's ego takes centre stage again. Let's hope not but he certainly won't be getting a round of applause from me, I'll save that for the players, coaches and Warnock - the people who made this possible.

Whether some like it or not, VT is responsible for us having NW and our present team.
    If he's responsible for the past, hes responsible for the present and future

We should all wear our trousers up to our nipples for the last game.

Fully agree with that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    It's a no from me. He's still a wanker. Will wait to see how he reacts to the praise Neil Warnock gets if he takes us up.

Being back in the prem - it wouldn't surprise me if the man's ego takes centre stage again. Let's hope not but he certainly won't be getting a round of applause from me, I'll save that for the players, coaches and Warnock - the people who made this possible.
    You have got to give this up now. Its embarrassing. VT has bankrolled the whole thing and is as responsible as anybody else for making it happen. NW himself has acknowledged this on a number of occasions. You dont have to love or even like the man but the continuous insults and vitriolic comments on here are out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You have got to give this up now. Its embarrassing. VT has bankrolled the whole thing and is as responsible as anybody else for making it happen. NW himself has acknowledged this on a number of occasions. You dont have to love or even like the man but the continuous insults and vitriolic comments on here are out of order.
    I agree, let by gones be by gones. People make mistakes, they get bigger the bigger your life is, he learnt big time, and he made the best decision he ever made by gett8ng our Neil in.

Must have missed this. VT barely gets a mention nowadays. When he does it’s usually people acknowledging that he seems to have learned by his mistakes and is running the club much better. Sounds like you’re just trying to start an argument.

You must be one of them people that uses the hashtag #tanout even on unrelated posts to Instagram and Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You must be one of them people that uses the hashtag #tanout even on unrelated posts to Instagram and Twitter.
    More just don't acknowledge him at all but thanks for your insight

If we go up - Neil Kinnock should feck off! Where was he on a wet and windy Tuesday night?

Tan is potentially our biggest asset. If he can be successfully rehabilitated with the fans it would be to our benefit

I won't go to Rome because they used to throw the Christians to the lions, and I don't even like Christians. Give it up mate.

The change to red made me feel sick. The promotion game was the last match I attended I just wasn't feeling it in the prem. I have only very recently returned to watching games.

It is time to move on I hope we can all forgive and forget. It's been esspecially tough for me to do it but I will, Tan is one of us.

Just try keeping him away

I always liked Tan.
    I believe when he took over the club he was extremely naive and looked to the directors of the club for their help and guidance.
    Remember all those 'city fans directors' who were owed millions by the club!! These were the same people who said yes to the rebrand then got all their money back and left Tan as the escape goat then disappeared back into the shadows.

Like other posters have said, he made mistakes and will probably make more. If it was not for the rebrand he would be possibly hailed as one of the greatest owners we have ever had (remember Clemo, Kumars, the riddler and Scam hammam).

I detested the red and still don't like the squiggly thing on the badge!!!

Some people need to move on, or go to that other board and ply their toxic antiquated views.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Oh give it up will for F sake.

Have you never made a mistake ?
    Have you ever done something and then realised it was the wrong thing to have done ?
    Have you ever said sorry
    Have you ever accepted someones apology etc

Fine, you have your opinion - if you dont want to - DONT COME to games. If you want to celebrate with the team, the manager, the chairman, other fans etc - then please do come and enjoy yourself.
    But, if he doesn't go to games, people like you will then say he has no right to an opinion, or that he is a Jack!

I have made mistakes, we all have. Generally, I will apologize for mistakes I have made, rather than ask my frail old mum to do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Tan is potentially our biggest asset. If he can be successfully rehabilitated with the fans it would be to our benefit
    Feel the same way on him being an asset. Not sure fan rehabilitation is even necessary any more either

There was a post on here a few weeks ago about us doing a Burnley/Stoke evolution into the PL over a few years. If we did that Tan appears to have the wealth to have us competing (at least financially) with the top half of the Prem

Sorry guys, looks like I stumbled on a thread where only agreement with the OP is acceptable.

Please, Tan, go to the promotion party where the tannoy man can tell us how you were the one who made it all possible. Don't forget your cheque book though! Last time you just brought your mum, and you can't buy strikers with mums.

I don’t actually think of Tan, which is the way that most Chairmen (owners) should be thought of.

He’s in the background being the good owner that he now is which is thankfully better then the events of 6 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Sorry guys, looks like I stumbled on a thread where only agreement with the OP is acceptable.

Please, Tan, go to the promotion party where the tannoy man can tell us how you were the one who made it all possible. Don't forget your cheque book though! Last time you just brought your mum, and you can't buy strikers with mums.
    That’s because most people agree with the OP.

You mainly seem to be talking to yourself these days. Why not start your own thread and just reply to that