+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morrison

Morrison

Where does Morrison stand with last nights booking?

International

Re: Morrison

I think he has 5 yelllows so can get another 4 without any problem.. I'll be corrected by someone on here but I think the 10th one will trigger a suspension

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I think he has 5 yelllows so can get another 4 without any problem.. I'll be corrected by someone on here but I think the 10th one will trigger a suspension
    From my interpretation of the FA Rules (above) he now needs 15 yellows to be suspended. (ie 10 more)

There aren't enough games for Morrison to get booked in for a suspension to kick in!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    There aren't enough games for Morrison to get booked in for a suspension to kick in!
    I didn't realise there was a cut off point with bookings. I think he's vital for the rest of the season.
    He's quickly becoming my favourite centre backs over the past decades

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I didn't realise there was a cut off point with bookings. I think he's vital for the rest of the season.
    He's quickly becoming my favourite centre backs over the past decades
    You probably don’t care, but you’re a much better poster when you’re just talking about CCFC. I find myself nodding in agreement with you (which isn’t something I thought I’d write 6 months ago) 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    You probably don’t care, but you’re a much better poster when you’re just talking about CCFC. I find myself nodding in agreement with you (which isn’t something I thought I’d write 6 months ago) 👍🏻
    I know.The other stuff is partly tongue in cheek, and a few pints. There is also my opinions on thingscwhich might not go down well. If comments are made about Ireland / the Irish, I will come out with guns blazing. :)
    At the end of the day, its only a forum.

I think people always struggle with the Irish stuff because in the UK we aren’t really taught much about it and the fact it isn’t a black and white issue makes it difficult to debate because people always want to pick sides.

Stick to the football discussion and it saves everyone a headache

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I think people always struggle with the Irish stuff because in the UK we aren’t really taught much about it and the fact it isn’t a black and white issue makes it difficult to debate because people always want to pick sides.

Stick to the football discussion and it saves everyone a headache
    We're not really taught much about Welsh history either.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    We're not really taught much about Welsh history either.
    I know such an interesting subject and all we learnt about was the wild ****ing west and the tudors!

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

British constitutional history is a fascinating subject

Would you prefer a set constitution? With a change in the constitution needing a referendum?

Are you really Irish Louth - or a Cardiff export?