We really are crap arent we? How are we second when all we ever do is bully people? Its a shameful reflection on the Championship

Quote (and link given at bottom)

I watched the cardiff game last night.

I hope this isn't jealousy on my part, I dont think so. I have grown really fond of the championship. I've seen cardiff four times and have been so underwhelmed every time.

I'm amazed and disappointed they represent the 2nd best team in the league.

I'm involved in grass roots football and from the age of about 9 years old upwards, there are always teams that just go for big quick players and use intimidation as their key feature. By about 16, these teams stop being top of the league because other teams players grow but also have the technique at that point.
Cardiff are like the professional version of the teams.

And...these teams always have 2 or 3 coaches on the sidelines, whose sole role on matchday is to try and get in the refs head to both stop him reacting to their fouls and to give free kicks on fouls against them.

I was listening to their coaches last night on the side. You could hear them if you really listened for it. Jesus, it was exactly the same thing I have heard for years on the sidelines from these type of teams. I was in shock. Constant barrage. Clearly a tactic.

I thought Brentford were so poor. Their midfield got bullied and were anonymous and they didn't have anything up front and the defence was so weak. They reminded me of us in our first season down.

I just can't believe Derby, Wolves, Villa, Sheff U, Norwich, Forest & Hull will be so soft against them

Link http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...?topic=64266.0