+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Britain First Facebook page bye bye ...

Britain First Facebook page bye bye ...

Shame, as it’s the funniest Facebook page and the rantings of those drongos always entertains 😃

Re: Britain First Facebook page bye bye ...

Isn't this how Nazi Germany started off?

the more worrying fact , it had 2 million followers

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    the more worrying fact , it had 2 million followers
    This. It certainly resonated with some people, from my experience older people, but nonetheless a pro-Britain, anti-everyone else view has been popular. I certainly believe they helped get Brexit.

I'm slightly uncomfortable with this in that freedom of speech has been quashed, as much as I detest Britain First. However, does freedom of speech allow people to be openly racist, hateful towards others etc? If someone wants to abuse me for posting endless crap on here, then fine. I could live with that, to be honest, I couldn't care less. If someone wants to abuse me for something which I cannot control or I am born with, is that ok in a free society? No, I don't think that is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Keep free speech and remove any racist posts. Simple , people can be pro immigration and they can want it controlled.
    As long as people integrate and dont close themselves off from other parts of society - great.

Whatever country you live you will have a large population of people that are either white, black, asian, chinese etc (have I missed anyone out ?)

Japan as been a very closed society for a long time - are they racist ?
    Same goes for China and certainly most countries in Africa, I wonder if there is the equivalent in Nigeria, "Nigeria First" ?

My family are mixed race, racism isnt only in white people - I can testify to that one.
    It is incredibly hard to just show up in any country and expect to live there. Off the top of my head I can only think of the EU and Obama's America.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It is incredibly hard to just show up in any country and expect to live there. Off the top of my head I can only think of the EU and Obama's America.

America was built on immigration and the U.K. was welcominCommonwealth workers pre EU. There’s other numerous examples.

I know you’re going to give me a lecture about Globalist narratives from some website you’ve read but those are the facts,

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    America was built on immigration and the U.K. was welcominCommonwealth workers pre EU. There’s other numerous examples.

I know you’re going to give me a lecture about Globalist narratives from some website you’ve read but those are the facts,
    Where are these other numerous examples you speak off? I wouldn't mind buggering off to somewhere warmer if I could just pitch up without any restrictions, get a house, and receive a bit of free cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Ive always fancied Bermuda, what are my chances ?, I have no knowledge of the place - it looks nice though
    I am pretty sure if you have a few million quid stashed away then most doors are wide open.

Isn't this how Nazi Germany started off?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    No.
    I always thought Adolf was pretty stern with people who had different viewpoints. Maybe I was confusing him with Stalin.

I always thought Adolf was pretty stern with people who had different viewpoints. Maybe I was confusing him with Stalin.
    I thought you meant how they came to power, apologies