+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ryan Woods

Ryan Woods

Saw him in a friendly at Shrewsbury 5 years ago.He ran the show.

Even better now.

IF we go up I'd love to see us go in for him.

He is quality

Re: Ryan Woods

Whenever I’ve seen him play live I keep thinking Brentford have signed that little ginger kent Quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Whenever I’ve seen him play live I keep thinking Brentford have signed that little ginger kent Quinn.
    10 x the player he was.

Every time I see him play I think 'why didn't we go in for him'

Then I have the sneaking suspicion we did - and were outbid by Brentford FFS

Always like the look of woods. Would defo take him down here.

Was saying the same last night.

Remember reading things on another MB like "he's lower league he's shit" etc.

I'd like him here he's good and still young.

Neat and tidy on the ball but got bullied by us. Grujic far more effective in the way Warnock likes to play.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Neat and tidy on the ball but got bullied by us. Grujic far more effective in the way Warnock likes to play.

I agree. I thought we bullied him the other night but more importantly 03:36!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I agree. I thought we bullied him the other night but more importantly 03:36!!!!
    Went for a meal last night, 3 pints, so absolute crap sleep. Woke at 2am and could not get back until about 5am this morning.

Went for a meal last night, 3 pints, so absolute crap sleep. Woke at 2am and could not get back until about 5am this morning.
    I think it was cos you were still mesmerized by Messi!

Was he the guy that fell over near the corner flag after a nudge from Morrison trying to con the officials?

If so then I thought he was a bit lightweight, though might do okay in the less physical premiership.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Was he the guy that fell over near the corner flag after a nudge from Morrison trying to con the officials?

If so then I thought he was a bit lightweight, though might do okay in the less physical premiership.
    Yeah that's him. He's a good player but I prefer Harrison Reed who is also ginger and of similar stature to Woods

Harrison Reed! wasn't he in Star Wars?

Think "Our Neil" would prefer Wookie in midfield.