+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby Forum

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Derby Forum

... not happy about the potential of having two Welsh teams in their English PL

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/28655-warnock-and-cardiff/

Re: Derby Forum

And apparently we have 41 first team players

First post.. uhhhmmm where were they in the league when they slipped out of the play offs (Not googling but I'm sure I'm not just making this up)

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    And apparently we have 41 first team players
    31 actually.

Only one comment I've read about Welsh teams. More were saying they would rather we went up than Villa. And to be fair a few are complimentary about us and especially Warnock.

Such as

I think that's just sour grapes from that Brentford account, they were very good last night. Bar the 3 they scored; Bentley's made 3 top saves, they've had one off the line and also hit the post. 6-1 wouldn't have flattered them.

To be fair to Warnock he knows his style and is quite open to it, I don't see why we have to dance around the same subject with GR.

Still, fair play to 'em, some kind words mixed in there too. That Brentford twitter account needs to be hacked to bits though. "Anti-football won"? The Ireland team that somehow beat Wales was "anti-football" (if there's such a thing). From what little I saw of us against Brentford, we looked pretty solid.

I think they’re quite complimentary and on the 2nd page a couple of posters say that the Brentford twitter account is nothing more than sour grapes and we played well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    Still, fair play to 'em, some kind words mixed in there too. That Brentford twitter account needs to be hacked to bits though. "Anti-football won"? The Ireland team that somehow beat Wales was "anti-football" (if there's such a thing). From what little I saw of us against Brentford, we looked pretty solid.
    Anti football is spoiling and not making am attempt to attack etc and sitting 10.men behind the ball.

We are a counter attacking team! Sour grapes!