+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Been thinking about Tuesday nights game.

Been thinking about Tuesday nights game.

Brentford are a decent team at home, and would have still had the play offs in their sights. They started in tremendous style, with a very high tempo. They missed a great chance straight from kick off, then scored their early goal.
    I can remember plenty of City teams in the past who would never have recovered as well from that. I was so impressed at our work rate and attitude, and there’s only one person to thank for that. Sir Neil!!
    If we go on to get promoted, he has to go down as one of our best managers ever.

Re: Been thinking about Tuesday nights game.

Should be given the Freedom of The City of Cardiff if he gets us promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Brentford are a decent team at home, and would have still had the play offs in their sights. They started in tremendous style, with a very high tempo. They missed a great chance straight from kick off, then scored their early goal.
    I can remember plenty of City teams in the past who would never have recovered as well from that. I was so impressed at our work rate and attitude, and there’s only one person to thank for that. Sir Neil!!
    If we go on to get promoted, he has to go down as one of our best managers ever.

Think we gotta thank our other Neil, for that great save in the first minute as well.

I was directly behind the goal, in the upper tier and I thought it was a certain goal, until Neil stuck his left leg out. Great save.

Upstairs wanker..lower standing rock

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Upstairs wanker..lower standing rock
    Neil Warnock's work stuns a partridge