+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Finally got Mame up and running. Now need help with correct lead from PC to tv?

Finally got Mame up and running. Now need help with correct lead from PC to tv?

I bought a lead on eBay for a fiver, it was one of these..

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F371607001163

But it doesn't fit into my PC.

I have the 15 pin blue lead monitor type in the back of my monitor, will I need to buy one of these to a hdmi connector lead? All the videos on YouTube don't have my PC type of leads?

Is this all I need to run my Windows 10 PC tower through my tv to play mame?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F192335649186

I won't need to buy any other converter or wires will I? Why does that eBay link at the end say something about a converter?

Re: Finally got Mame up and running. Now need help with correct lead from PC to tv?

Forget it. All sorted now thanks

Re: Finally got Mame up and running. Now need help with correct lead from PC to tv?

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Forget it. All sorted now thanks
    LOL

are you Mental

If it's window10 you could just mirror the desktop to the TV wirelessly. Cables are so 80s...but then you are playing on a mame emulator I spose!

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    If it's window10 you could just mirror the desktop to the TV wirelessly. Cables are so 80s...but then you are playing on a mame emulator I spose!
    Agree. In fact we all hate leads and leads and leads....

dont over complicate it for him

Cables are just fine for him

Tried playing on mame by mirroring the PC through the TV. Terrible lag. By the time I jump up I've been smacked in the chops and killed

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    LOL

are you Mental
    Ha ha. Piss off

Ha ha. Piss off
    you inspired me to drag out a old PC and get it MAME'ed up

just ordered a mini keyboard and a USB SNES Controller

now i have to find the NEOGEO footy games i used to love

No metro cross or pacland on this mame I bought. Can I download from anywhere and add to roms?

No metro cross or pacland on this mame I bought. Can I download from anywhere and add to roms?
    https://www.emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._..._(World)/15245

https://www.emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._..._(set_1)/14548

www.emuparadise.me has loads

just DL them and drag them to the roms folder

Cheers Matt.