+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby Away Travel

Derby Away Travel

Alright...

I'm in Manchester this weekend and I thought to myself I might aswell stop off at Derby on the way home, so bought myself a train ticket to Derby from M Picc and a ticket to the game.

Just wondering, would there be any spare coach spaces for the trip back to Cardiff and how much would it cost? Usually drive away never done coach.

Or would I be better off just getting the train back for £25?

Cheers!

Re: Derby Away Travel

A bag of cans will get you on any coach 👍

Quote Originally Posted by pgbluebird View Post
    Alright...

I'm in Manchester this weekend and I thought to myself I might aswell stop off at Derby on the way home, so bought myself a train ticket to Derby from M Picc and a ticket to the game.

Just wondering, would there be any spare coach spaces for the trip back to Cardiff and how much would it cost? Usually drive away never done coach.

Or would I be better off just getting the train back for £25?

Cheers!
    Cheaper by coach but one way depends on how full coaches are for this very popular match. Last I heard there are 25 coaches going from various providers. Have you got this sorted yet?

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Cheaper by coach but one way depends on how full coaches are for this very popular match. Last I heard there are 25 coaches going from various providers. Have you got this sorted yet?
    In the old days we would have had so many arrests, you were pretty much guaranteed a spot on a coach home.